AOW Cover Art Acrylic Panel Series

Akebobo

my god... it's full of pants
Hi all! I've been meaning to post a review of these for a few weeks now, so let's begin with some pictures:
1zmzexd.jpg

3ypau.jpg

2q393fb.jpg

23m6820.jpg

2il108x.jpg

353ct2r.jpg

Metal pegs are the only mount, they are screwed through existing holes into a cap on the front.
11b0z2v.jpg

3176q0o.jpg

You can see the texture of the canvas these were painted on if you get right up close.

So what do I think? They look great, the color and reproduction is awesome. They stand sturdily enough, probably wouldn't survive much of a fall though.
The price is a big barrier, but I don't really want to start a debate as to whether or not they're worth it as value is pretty subjective in terms of art.
For what they are, the quality is very high.

My biggest issue is this:
2nqv5ax.jpg

The serial numbers are little stickers in the corner. I ordered all 4 as a set and who'd have thought it but I got 4 different numbers.
Now I'm not nitpicking, but I know there are others who would go absolutely insane over this.

They might even go...

Berserk.

So what do you do with these?
Well, they look fab in the case, if you have room.
j5i0ko.jpg

15n7rj6.jpg

no7fuu.jpg

2edrz8z.jpg

So there was my first merch review, hope you enjoyed it :schnoz:

Man! They actually look great, I didnt care too much for these when they got released but you can really see the quality in your shots. I especially like the first one with Femto/Zodd and thats probably the only one I´d get if I ever decide to purchase one. And I agree about the sticker in the corner, though I dont mind the jap Berserk title, looks good there IMO.

EDIT: Aw hell, after a second look I might get them all actually :iva: Thanks for sharing this, dude!

Akebobo,

whaow, thanks for this review !!

Those panel looks great.

I wanna to buy them but i convince my self to don t do that ... Try to save some money ... Argh, i going insane ... ARGH, don t don t...

Well i won t buy them but i really want to!!

Thanks for sharing :slan:

Excellent pictures! I like how you display those panels alongside specific statues. That panel with Zodd and Femto would look pretty cool in the backdrop of Kiretsu or Gyakko. I'm still over the edge whether to pick these up or not, that price is steep =_=

Top Bottom