Author Topic: Berserk Hiatus for 19+ Weeks—A New Record  (Read 135951 times)

Online Walter

• 賢者
  • Administrator
  • Of the Abyss
  • Chapter ≠ Episode
Re: Berserk Hiatus for 19+ Weeks—A New Record
« Reply #275 on: November 04, 2013, 07:19:06 PM »
I'm really interested to see what Miura does with this new story, but I really hope it doesn't put Berserk back much longer. This is like an important news bulletin interrupting the final scene of a really intense movie.
That's an awful analogy, considering the series is only about 70% complete. And as Aazealh has now posted twice:

He's most likely already done with it, and it has already been confirmed that Berserk's prepublication would resume afterwards.
:femto: :slan: :ubik:

Offline GuigouBR

« Reply #276 on: February 12, 2014, 03:16:32 PM »
Hello everyone,

any news on Berserk resuming anytime soon now that Gigantomakhia's met its end?

Online Walter

• 賢者
  • Administrator
  • Of the Abyss
  • Chapter ≠ Episode
« Reply #277 on: February 12, 2014, 04:03:06 PM »
Hello everyone,

any news on Berserk resuming anytime soon now that Gigantomakhia's met its end?
If there was news, I would have posted it.

Offline GuigouBR

« Reply #278 on: February 13, 2014, 05:19:45 PM »
If there was news, I would have posted it.

What about this then: http://i.imgur.com/9hHMIZ.png

Offline IncantatioN

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
« Reply #279 on: February 13, 2014, 05:25:43 PM »
At the end of time, a moment will come when just one man remains. Then the moment will pass. Man will be gone. There will be nothing to show that we were ever here... but stardust.

Offline Heiji

« Reply #281 on: March 10, 2014, 10:02:56 PM »
Resume in Young Animal #08 (11/04).
From Young Animal #06 (14/03).

Online Walter

• 賢者
  • Administrator
  • Of the Abyss
  • Chapter ≠ Episode
« Reply #282 on: March 10, 2014, 10:21:35 PM »
Resume in Young Animal #08 (11/04).
From Young Animal #06 (14/03).
Wow, quite an early preview of things to come. Thanks for the tip! If it's correct, that'll be 1 year, 3 months and 14 days since the series went on hiatus on Dec. 28, 2012. Or if you'd prefer, 67 weeks.

You've always been right in the past, but after this long of a wait, I'm mentally holding my breath until I see it in writing to make the thread welcoming its return... We should know officially by Wednesday or so.

Offline jackson_hurley

• Of the Vortex
  • even the horses are cut in half!
« Reply #283 on: March 10, 2014, 10:39:15 PM »
yaba-daba-doo

Offline NeaR

« Reply #284 on: March 11, 2014, 01:21:35 AM »
Wow, quite an early preview of things to come. Thanks for the tip! If it's correct, that'll be 1 year, 3 months and 14 days since the series went on hiatus on Dec. 28, 2012. Or if you'd prefer, 67 weeks.

You've always been right in the past, but after this long of a wait, I'm mentally holding my breath until I see it in writing to make the thread welcoming its return... We should know officially by Wednesday or so.

Hehe even a podcast on its official return would be really, really exciting and could hype up viewers even more! :guts:

Best part is that I just know that it's going to be worth the wait!
Think outside the box.

Offline Johnny Apples

« Reply #285 on: March 11, 2014, 01:30:14 AM »

According to the YA preview homepage, there will be one final Gigantomakhia episode on the 14th. But I saw no indication of the next Berserk episode being in the upcoming issue.

But I hope that won't be the case. I hope Berserk will be in the next YA issue. Two of Miura's manga appearing in the same magazine at once -  it just don't get any better than this!!  :guts:

Online Walter

• 賢者
  • Administrator
  • Of the Abyss
  • Chapter ≠ Episode
« Reply #286 on: March 11, 2014, 01:42:04 AM »
According to the YA preview homepage, there will be one final Gigantomakhia episode on the 14th.

Yeah, we've been talking about it for a while over in the Gigantomakhia thread.  http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=14106.175

But I saw no indication of the next Berserk episode being in the upcoming issue.

According to LOicos, it won't be in the next issue, but the one after that (April 11). He was citing the source being YA #6. So I take it to mean there will be an ad or something announcing it. Again, we'll know more in a few days, once that YA is out.

Two of Miura's manga appearing in the same magazine at once -  it just don't get any better than this!!  :guts:

Well, we know for sure that it's not going to happen now, at least. No Berserk in the newest issue.

Offline Heiji

« Reply #287 on: March 11, 2014, 02:00:29 AM »
『ヤングアニマル』No.6、三浦建太郞「ギガントマキア」特別編。20頁の特別読み切りになります、「ベルセルク」のゆかいな海賊さん達のエピソードが終わっただけに「ギガントマキア」は清涼剤ですね。月刊の「嵐」あたりで連載してくれませんね。「ベルセルク」は次々号より連載再開とのこと。

Look like info is out :
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-03-10/berserk-manga-slated-to-resume-on-april-11
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 03:21:33 AM by LOicos »

Offline Death May Die

• Ask me about Avatar's sales!
  • Of the Nexus
« Reply #288 on: March 11, 2014, 05:32:37 AM »
If its true its very welcoming news. I think I take this month to read the entire series again.  :guts:

Offline EeXerO

« Reply #289 on: March 11, 2014, 09:00:29 AM »
That's fantastic news!! I can't wait for Berserk to return again.