Berserk Hiatus for 19+ Weeks—A New Record

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
JezzaX said:
I'm really interested to see what Miura does with this new story, but I really hope it doesn't put Berserk back much longer. This is like an important news bulletin interrupting the final scene of a really intense movie.
That's an awful analogy, considering the series is only about 70% complete. And as Aazealh has now posted twice:

Aazealh said:
He's most likely already done with it, and it has already been confirmed that Berserk's prepublication would resume afterwards.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
LOicos said:
Resume in Young Animal #08 (11/04).
From Young Animal #06 (14/03).
Wow, quite an early preview of things to come. Thanks for the tip! If it's correct, that'll be 1 year, 3 months and 14 days since the series went on hiatus on Dec. 28, 2012. Or if you'd prefer, 67 weeks.

You've always been right in the past, but after this long of a wait, I'm mentally holding my breath until I see it in writing to make the thread welcoming its return... We should know officially by Wednesday or so.

Walter said:
Wow, quite an early preview of things to come. Thanks for the tip! If it's correct, that'll be 1 year, 3 months and 14 days since the series went on hiatus on Dec. 28, 2012. Or if you'd prefer, 67 weeks.

You've always been right in the past, but after this long of a wait, I'm mentally holding my breath until I see it in writing to make the thread welcoming its return... We should know officially by Wednesday or so.

Hehe even a podcast on its official return would be really, really exciting and could hype up viewers even more! :guts:

Best part is that I just know that it's going to be worth the wait!

Walter said:

According to the YA preview homepage, there will be one final Gigantomakhia episode on the 14th. But I saw no indication of the next Berserk episode being in the upcoming issue.

1406_right.jpg

But I hope that won't be the case. I hope Berserk will be in the next YA issue. Two of Miura's manga appearing in the same magazine at once - it just don't get any better than this!! :guts:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Johnny Apples said:
According to the YA preview homepage, there will be one final Gigantomakhia episode on the 14th.

Yeah, we've been talking about it for a while over in the Gigantomakhia thread. http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=14106.175

But I saw no indication of the next Berserk episode being in the upcoming issue.

According to LOicos, it won't be in the next issue, but the one after that (April 11). He was citing the source being YA #6. So I take it to mean there will be an ad or something announcing it. Again, we'll know more in a few days, once that YA is out.

Two of Miura's manga appearing in the same magazine at once - it just don't get any better than this!! :guts:

Well, we know for sure that it's not going to happen now, at least. No Berserk in the newest issue.

『ヤングアニマル』No.6、三浦建太郞「ギガントマキア」特別編。20頁の特別読み切りになります、「ベルセルク」のゆかいな海賊さん達のエピソードが終わっただけに「ギガントマキア」は清涼剤ですね。月刊の「嵐」あたりで連載してくれませんね。「ベルセルク」は次々号より連載再開とのこと。

Look like info is out :
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-03-10/berserk-manga-slated-to-resume-on-april-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom