AOW Berserk Board Game – BATTLE OF BERSERK –

Estimated release date: around the middle or end of May, 2013.

Link for pictures - http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/photos.php?gid=516

Youtube Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_CFdCcgOio&feature=youtu.be

Our ART OF WAR is always trying to find a better way to show the BERSERK world. Board game, which has the history over thousand years, with the theme of defeating, is one of the best ways to re-create the battle of Berserk. This time, we cooperated with Manindo, a Japan company which is professional in printing board games, to make the game board and cards more vividly and worth playing. It is also a valuable item for your Berserk collections. Also, since it is hard to find a suitable sample from the countless kinds of board games, this time we started from this simplest but most enjoyable one. With the famous scenes from Berserk, you can play with anyone and lead them into the story!

-About the game-
Needed players: 2
Battler: Guts and Griffith
Time in Berserk: Golden Age
Other Characters: Casca, Skull Knight, Zodd, Pippin
Time for one battle: about 10 minutes

-Contents-

Kinds of card: (48 pieces in all)
Action Card -26 pieces (for basic and standard rules)
Character Card -10 pieces (for advanced rules)
Event Card -6 pieces (for Shoku rules)
Rule Card -6 pieces (for Shoku rules)

Other attachments:
Game board x1
Player chess x2
Life count chess x2
Card plate x2
Manual x1

*The chesses are small, please do not left children under 12 alone to play this game.

*Berserk Board Game – BATTLE OF BERSERK –
Unit Price: 4,000 Yen (tax excluded) (approx. US$40/ €31)
Material: paper, plastic
Size of box: 165mm (W) x 225 mm (H) x 30 mm (D)
Released Date: 27th, April 2013
Designed by: ART OF WAR
Printed by: Manindo
Made in Japan

it's very tempting shame it doesn't come in english aswell but i guess at least they provide a translation sheet my only problem is id have no1 to play it with :judo: :judo: :judo:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Looks potentially cool. Glad to see Art of War branching out for a change. And 4200 yen really isn't bad for what's shown.

RabidChimera said:
my only problem is id have no1 to play it with :judo: :judo: :judo:
Play it online with Skype :badbone:

Yep, a few months ago but I didn't open the shrink-wrap as yet. I'm waiting on someone to play it with and sort of like a surprise (good or bad, I dunno haha!).

K

krzykoopa

Just curious of anyone has played it? I am a avid board game player and looking at this game I don't have high hopes but the art is so nice.

Top Bottom