Help Finding Berserk TCG Boxes

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
I figured this was the most appropriate place to ask for help. I have been searching for Berserk Konami TCG Volume 4 and Volume 5 boxes for a loooooooooooong time. Nothing much has come up on Yahoo!Japan. Heck, I've had more luck with eBay. Back in November, I asked Masato from M-World if he could locate some for me. Thus far, nothing.

Does anyone else have any suggestions or people I could contact for this? I know the product is almost 10 years old, but I refuse to believe there are no more boxes floating around.

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
That's what I am finding out. I really want those box topper promos, but can't find them separately. Heck, I would like a complete set of the vol 1 starter promos too.

amano

kono sekai ni wa
hi Tirade,
I've just seen this selling on ebay unfortunately it has ended but maybe you can ask the seller or buyer if they have more or want to sells back.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Berserk-Trading-Card-Game-Booster-Vol-4-Sealed-Box-24-Packs-Japanese-US-seller-/171029382027?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27d225438b&nma=true&si=36%252FvGp%252BwkDa15nSz26dWcp%252BvZQ4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
$T2eC16d,!)!E9s2fDIO6BRdwj1e(kg~~60_12.JPG

sorry for teasing you. Hope it'll help

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I'm just curious, how much do you think an entire collection of the TCG would run? $500? $1000?

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Walter said:
I'm just curious, how much do you think an entire collection of the TCG would run? $500? $1000?

Depends on your definition of entire. Are we talking all the box topper promos and all the secret rares? If that's the case, definitely over $1000. I'd argue a complete set of secret rares (holos and regular rares) is worth at least $500. The problem for english collectors is the lack of a singles market. What I have bought over the years has been, for the most part, boxes and packs. Very rarely have I been able to find singles on yahoo japan or anywhere else.

Any chance I could buy that auto card from you Aaz? :carcus:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Tirade said:
Any chance I could buy that auto card from you Aaz? :carcus:

Hehe, sorry, none of my Berserk stuff will ever be for sale. I'm the kind of guy who wouldn't sell one even if he had 10, all identical to one another. Really, it's a blessing for others out there that I don't have more money to spend on collectibles, otherwise I'd be relentlessly buying everything I could find.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Tirade said:
Depends on your definition of entire. Are we talking all the box topper promos and all the secret rares? If that's the case, definitely over $1000. I'd argue a complete set of secret rares (holos and regular rares) is worth at least $500. The problem for english collectors is the lack of a singles market. What I have bought over the years has been, for the most part, boxes and packs. Very rarely have I been able to find singles on yahoo japan or anywhere else.
Don't really care about rares, or for the 100% collecting aspect. I was merely curious if a full "basic" set could be acquired for under $500, since it's always something I've wanted to get, just never rabidly so. It just seems so impractical to assemble what I'm really interested in: a catalogue of them all.

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Walter said:
Don't really care about rares, or for the 100% collecting aspect. I was merely curious if a full "basic" set could be acquired for under $500, since it's always something I've wanted to get, just never rabidly so. It just seems so impractical to assemble what I'm really interested in: a catalogue of them all.

I might be able to help you out with some nice looking holos and rares. I do have a fair share of extras. Only have a complete basic set of Volume 2 (all commons, uncommons, rares and holos). Been a pain finding volume 4 and volume 5 now.

Aaz: not if the price was right huh? ;) I'm sure you would be surprised what I would offer you for that card.

amano

kono sekai ni wa
Hey Walter take a look to this auction (ended some time ago) http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u52618993&iid=u52618993
around 2500-3000 cards don't know if it's the entire collection but it seems that there are several cards really hard to find (especially now) plus a signed card

various_405-img600x450-1375171687sx0yux55296.jpg

ended at a so small price........

224,000 円

I'm sure it's Tirade that made the final bid :p

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
amano said:
Hey Walter take a look to this auction (ended some time ago) http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u52618993&iid=u52618993
around 2500-3000 cards don't know if it's the entire collection but it seems that there are several cards really hard to find (especially now) plus a signed card

various_405-img600x450-1375171687sx0yux55296.jpg

ended at a so small price........

224,000 円

I'm sure it's Tirade that made the final bid :p

Lol, yes that was me. I had to suffer through 3 hours of yahoo japan auction auto extend. One of the most drawn out auctions I have ever been a part of.

amano

kono sekai ni wa
You had to suffer, hope you're not broke, but I can share your pain by buying you some of the doubles or triple, rares, rarest, holos I don't have yet :guts:
I think you still have my cards lists.
Whenever you have time to sort all this please take a look (I'll send you an updated list of my needs soon)

I was sure you were the winner of this auction :ubik: congrats you won one hell of a collection!

I have no idea about all this and maybe you already know about it, but I just happened to stumble across this http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u53600873 and this thread came to mind.

amano

kono sekai ni wa
It's him again you can't even try to win an auction with trading cards in it :judo: I keep bidding and he over bid me :/
Can you leave some cards to others?

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
amano said:
It's him again you can't even try to win an auction with trading cards in it :judo: I keep bidding and he over bid me :/
Can you leave some cards to others?

Yes, that was me again. Very hard to find card auctions, so I jump at them when I see them. Let me know if you guys are planning on bididng on something. No need to get in a bidding war with each other.

And don't worry, there will be plenty of extras guys. I am not some super hoarder that keeps everything. I plan on sharing the goods. Just send me a list of your needs. I already have Amano's list.

amano

kono sekai ni wa
:casca: waiting your reply when you're sorted out
Btw since you are not a hard core keeper I'm sure you have one or two extra signed cards for me :3

And what do you think of this signed Warcry on yahoo http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b148297358 does it looks real? (the autograph)

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
amano said:
:casca: waiting your reply when you're sorted out
Btw since you are not a hard core keeper I'm sure you have one or two extra signed cards for me :3

And what do you think of this signed Warcry on yahoo http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b148297358 does it looks real? (the autograph)

Auto looks real, but Miura's auto would not be hard to forge imo.

amano

kono sekai ni wa
Don't tell me it's you again on that signed card?
I'm sure you already have one like this because I sent you the link to grab it last time.
:judo: :judo: :judo: :judo:

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
amano said:
Don't tell me it's you again on that signed card?
I'm sure you already have one like this because I sent you the link to grab it last time.
:judo: :judo: :judo: :judo:

Not this time. Wasn't me. I go through M-World, so user ID may be same for different people. You using Rinkya?

amano

kono sekai ni wa
Ok i feel better knowing it's not you that stole me this auction ;)
I'm using Japmart, user name is : jap***** / 評価:28967

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
Still looking for anything besides Volume 2. More than happy to pay a finders fee too. If you have some cards or know someone that has some, keep me in mind. Been trying to complete all the volumes for a long time. I would really like to finish my sets in the next 5 years :sad:

Price is not an issue here either. After chasing these cards for years, I'm not about to quibble over price.

Top Bottom