Akebobo's bathroom blowout sale!

Akebobo

my god... it's full of pants
Hi all,
The real blowout happened in my bath, now I need a new one. Help me by helping yourself to some of my stuff!

Make me an offer on some AoW statues:
Silat
Femto the Birth (original paint job)
Casca Hawk Soldiers
Skull Knight (standing, regular version)
Griffith shooting star night
Troll

Or how about some unopened figma?
Griffith
Black Swordsman Guts
Armored Berserk Guts (book included!)

Thanks for checking this out!

5/28/13 all done!

It's times like these when I truly hate being stuck on a students budget cause some of these are amazing.

Sorry about the bath my friend.

Akebobo

Hey all!
Here's a no BS picture of the hole in my wall.
33dv1v9.jpg

Pretty please help a brother out! I'm super flexible on prices.

Lenlo said:
It's times like these when I truly hate being stuck on a students budget cause some of these are amazing.

Sorry about the bath my friend.
Thanks man. Mo money mo problems though, take home ownership for example :mozgus:

Whoa! Thats some baaaaad luck, man. Next to the bath room huh? Gotta be moisture/mold damage. Got my sympathies, theres a few I´d consider buying if my wallet would allow. Hope it´ll work out, man.

Now that I think about it, the wall where I put my Berserk collection shelf is pretty weak, dont know whats on the other side though. Problem is thats the only place I could get anything to stick. F****ng walls, man! I´ll probably get everything down from there as soon as I get home, thanks for the warning.

Akebobo

Hanma_Baki said:
Whoa! Thats some baaaaad luck, man. Next to the bath room huh? Gotta be moisture/mold damage. Got my sympathies, theres a few I´d consider buying if my wallet would allow. Hope it´ll work out, man.

Now that I think about it, the wall where I put my Berserk collection shelf is pretty weak, dont know whats on the other side though. Problem is thats the only place I could get anything to stick. F****ng walls, man! I´ll probably get everything down from there as soon as I get home, thanks for the warning.
Old house, new problems. The grout was cracked around some tiles, water from the shower started seeping in, and before I knew it a whole bunch of tiles fell out because the drywall underneath was completely gone.
As far as your shelves go, just make sure you've got a good long screw or two going directly into the wall stud and you won't need to worry about weight. You can get a digital stud finder for less than ten bucks.

Top Bottom