XBox One

Like most of you here I have been playing video games since I was a child. I still remember playing Pac-Man and Frogger on the Atari and I really had fun so video game in general is about having fun. So people should not be worried about DRM and other stuff as long as games continue to be fun in the end if MS have better line up of games than Sony then gamers should support who give them a better experience.

As for MS focusing on TV services people need to understand that the industry has changed in the old day’s video game consoles were used to play video games but right now and has been for a while aiming to be more than just a console. Sony has used the consoles to promote DVD and Bluray so they are not about purely gaming as people would like to think. What MS is doing right now is going further in the all in one machine direction and many were expecting this move.

Now I just want to assure that I have no loyalty to either Sony or Microsoft and I really don't care what kind of services they are offering but I am really looking forward for the next e3 to know the upcoming games for each system. As of right now neither of them got my interest I hope they can change my perspective in e3.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
mazinken said:
Like most of you here I have been playing video games since I was a child. I still remember playing Pac-Man and Frogger on the Atari and I really had fun so video game in general is about having fun. So people should not be worried about DRM and other stuff as long as games continue to be fun in the end if MS have better line up of games than Sony then gamers should support who give them a better experience.
All that being said, I don't think there's been a game as fun as Pac-Man in a long time...

mazinken said:
Now I just want to assure that I have no loyalty to either Sony or Microsoft and I really don't care what kind of services they are offering but I am really looking forward for the next e3 to know the upcoming games for each system. As of right now neither of them got my interest I hope they can change my perspective in e3.
Yeah, no one's really shown a good gaming reason for why people should invest in either of these consoles so far. I expect their E3 conferences will be about the games. I mean, I hope that's the case anyway...

Alright I have nothing really against the Xbox One other than personal preference anymore. Seems it was just me/what I read just misunderstood what had been talked about with it and it makes me very very happy that it was just my mistake.

I read today in one homepage(native) so providing link would be useless probably. That Xbox One will check if you're game is legal at least once a day. Also I fyou have bought the game,installed on your XBONE and friend takes your copy and installs it on his XBONE,game will deactivated from both XBONE's if I understood correctly,it's similiar how Windows work atm. Also if you decided to sell XBONE,new owner will receive it with games previous owner had and there won't be need to re-purchase them(guess that's a good thing? ,though there are downfalls to that.).

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Lukis said:
Also I fyou have bought the game,installed on your XBONE and friend takes your copy and installs it on his XBONE,game will deactivated from both XBONE's if I understood correctly,it's similiar how Windows work atm.

I think I read a while ago that upon activating a game on a new console it'd deactivate it on a previous one, so that it can only work on one system unless it's purchased twice. Wasn't official though.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Scope out the XBONE in 3D: https://sketchfab.com/show/qsRPEw7hTKC4E02XMop9DUpu2wb

Aazealh said:
I think I read a while ago that upon activating a game on a new console it'd deactivate it on a previous one, so that it can only work on one system unless it's purchased twice. Wasn't official though.
Yeah ,it might be like that ,article I read was a bit confusing.

post-21462-E3-in-a-nutshell-gif-JGL-bike-0r97.gif

Hehehehehehehehe

Top Bottom