Silatt and Rakasas

Doa Viem

You were too soft...
Bleh, I was thinking about these two and wouldn't it be intresting if Silatt would join Gatts because of some History with Rakasas? Or even raise an army since Sillat is called Prince by those four dudes.

Godo

Check out these rippling biceps
I see Silatt either joining b/c all his Dabasa guards get whacked by Griffith and Co. , or Silatt playing the 'Antagonistic supporter' role throughout the series..kinda like the Anotsu/Manji thing

J

Dark Wanderer

I'm evil :p
Godo said:
I see Silatt either joining b/c all his Dabasa guards get whacked by Griffith and Co

Well, since only two of the Taapasa guards were there, not all four, all of them might not have gotten whacked. Besides, Silat might have ordered them to withdraw if he realized that they'd have no chance of winning as things were then. But if they indeed got killed by Rakashas... Well, we never saw the end of that fight, nor did we see their bodies at the end of that chapter. But I wonder where the two others were meanwhile... sent out on another mission by Silat, perhaps?

BTW, the Tapaasa have an interesting fightning style, althrough it's kind of odd in a way... Instead of directly dodging when others attacks them, they simply change the course of the weapon so that it avoids them. I wonde rif that means that thwey're really as "slow" as Rakashas calls them (in the transaltion, anyway, my own skills with the japanese language didn't "see" him say that, anyway ^^; )? I remember that in RK, Sano said something like this when he fought Anji "His body has become so big that it slows him down". Perhaps the same thing goes for the Tapaasa?

It'd be interesting to see Silat and his four body guards (if they survived, that's it) join forces with Gatts & co to get revenge or something like that on Griffith. At least, should Silat understand that the only chance to stop Griffith or get reveng eon him would be to keep Gatts alive, then he'd have a good reason to stay close to Gatts. but who knows? In any event, it's very possible that Gatts and Silat will meet again.

Top Bottom