Ever thought of the characters in Berserk as being different a gender?

Have you ever thought of certain characters in berserk being a different gender and how they would look? Guts as a man was a tall buff man with short spiky black hair, now would he look similar physically as a female or not even close? Would he still have short spiky hair or would female Guts have a longer more wilder hair style? Would he still be tall as a female or be as short as caska? Also did you think about how their personalities would be a bit different or perhaps maybe they would still be he same, but would just be a different gender? Some characters imo I think would be more badass as a different gender. I once had a "what if" thought of Guts being a woman in some alternate universe and wondering if Guts would still be the same Guts we know or would he act a bit different as the opposite gender? I also thought about some of the incredible feats he has performed, like killing 100 men solo and being able to swing the dragon slayer with such ease. I mean imagine him doing that stuff as a girl...and to make it worse Guts would be on her period as she's slicing up 100 men :ubik: The main characters I would love to see as a different gender are Guts, Caska, Serpico, and Griffith. What characters would you like to see as a different gender and how do you think your favorite character would look and act?

My imagination of what the opposite gender version of my favorite character would act and look:
Guts
Physique: I feel like if Guts were a woman, he would be shorter than his male self but still be considered tall for a girl. She would not have the same bulkish large stature, but a more slender yet lean muscular build. Slightly more built than Casca in her prime I would say but still just as physically powerful as Guts. She would not have short spiky hair, instead a longer more "wolfish" or wilder style and would wear a black headband. Guts is quite handsome looking as a man, so as a girl I think it would be fair to say that she would be very beautiful in her own twisted dark way as opposed to Griffith who is beautiful in a more "light" way.
Personality: I think Guts would pretty much act the same as a girl, but would maybe have a much more softer personality when being kind to others. Even when male Guts is being nice or kind he still seems a bit blunt or stoic I think when Guts is pissed as a girl that she would be even more vicious than if male Guts was pissed.

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
I think that it would be neat if Puck were a girl. Then there would be more coincidental similarities between Guts and Link from OoT. They are both orphans, they fight giant creatures, They both wield greatswords(biggoron sword), the villains both get the kings favor only for them (the kings) to be betrayed, their little elf/fairy buddies are annoying, and obviously Gambino's equal in OoT is the Great Deku Tree. :troll:

wut

wut
Well, of course no...
But I think Guts will some how like Casca with longer hair and more muscle :ganishka:.
Griffith will like Charlotte with longer white hair =).
p/s:
First time I saw Griffith, I think that's a girl, and that girl loved Guts =)

I have always wondered what if Roderick were a female and captain of the ship and that it would have similar look to one piece in terms of being on the sea but that would completely. Seeing this salty war scarred female character in command of ship and many a tale of the briny deep taking the gang to elfheim. In this we would see Guts look to her and what Casca was as a commander of her own force and strong heroine etc.

But hey I talk shite. :ganishka:

Top Bottom