1/6 Medicom Berserk RAH GUTS

INSTANT BUY FOR ME!!! i have the gantz medicom RAH figures, so they will go great next to each other! thanks for the pics krec99!

The super obvious Joints kill the piece imo.

There are ways that companies can cover up the joints on action figures these days a lot better then they used to.

I love Medicom, they make nice figure(my fav. Yagami Lighto, N, Ryo Saeba etc). Guts face looks really goood :) ... another player on Berserk figure/statue scene :ubik:

OMG FUCCCKKKK YEESSSSSSSSSSSS.

I collect quiet a bit of 1/6 figures from Hot Toys and Medicom. Hell yeah!

Stiler said:
The super obvious Joints kill the piece imo.

There are ways that companies can cover up the joints on action figures these days a lot better then they used to.

So often you lose posability. There are also tons of problems with cracking as the material dries out down the road.

He looks grumpy in that movie-face. I'll pick it up if the price is right ... $300 sounds steep but wait, 30 cms tall ... hmmm hmmm!

20130623181307.jpg

we need to wait until next feb :judo: :judo: :judo: :judo:

I really hate this anime-face! It s not guts face... It s a shame. Studio 4C made an awful job on guts s face!

Medicom, want to rape us, with an 1/6 toy figure for 300$... AOW s prices are crazy but when i see Medicom's prices... For a simple PVC action figure... They can keep their toy, i won t buy such a piece of sh....!

They just think that berserk fans are Nuts!

You're right, it's around the $200 mark. Dangit, andrewdsz! For that price and scale, it's a yes for me.

I hope they do Casca next.

IncantatioN said:
You're right, it's around the $200 mark. Dangit, andrewdsz! For that price and scale, it's a yes for me.

I hope they do Casca next.

Well... Sorry! 200$ seem to be more reasonable! But it s a non buy for me!

I want a femto 1/6 scale or a void but no one will release my dreams (and not in pvc of course)

I work at ThinkGeek.com. I can get this through a distributor but I have to sell it for $299. Is anyone planning on buying it?

EDIT: Herp Derped on the retail.

Top Bottom