1/6 Medicom Berserk RAH GUTS

QC issues ....
I guess it's another lottery, then. Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I'll see if I get lucky.

Got mine and I LOVE IT!!!

BAHAHAH my favorite pose. :casca:

V3qzt0H.jpg

I got mine as well.
The way they did the shoulder armor (attached to shoulder muscle) is not the best solution, but the head sculpt and the eye movement system is pretty nice.

In case anyone hasn't picked this up yet. http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/189a

Full disclosure I work there. We've got the Hawks Figma right now as well. Please buy so we can carry more Berserk stuff. :carcus:

(Hope this doesn't break any forum rules)

Maiku said:
In case anyone hasn't picked this up yet. http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/189a

Full disclosure I work there. We've got the Hawks Figma right now as well. Please buy so we can carry more Berserk stuff. :carcus:

(Hope this doesn't break any forum rules)

Discount?????? :isidro:

Akebobo

my god... it's full of pants
WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG TO PULL THE TRIGGER ON THIS? It's awesome!

20150219_195358_zpsdzq6g6ee.jpg

20150219_210853_zpsof0hqzas.jpg

20150219_210901_zpsztsrju8q.jpg

20150219_211008_zpszeo23vku.jpg

Big ups to thinkgeek, I'm really bummed out to hear you guys won't be carrying the new one :(

I have him as well and he is my less favorite to be honest. He is so big so won't fit my shelf, legs is kinda hard to pose because of pants, and hand joints sometimes weak to hold a sword. But screen accuracy on him is beyond other existing figures, face sculpt is nearly perfect.

I have figma versions too and they attract me more - they smaller, more comfortable to pose and easy displayed. I also have a colection of other figmas and they fits each other perfectly.

figma_guts_berserk_violin_house.jpg

15387169219_a18f1fe9da_k.jpg

Haha I love what you did with Guts in that first picture. How did you balance Griffith on top of Guts' sword?

Curious to see your display of the Casca Figma.

Well this is not my pics unfortinately (I'm on a business trip with my laptop now and I usually don't post my photos in a web), but I have some accessories too including a musical set, a public squat toilet and some more. In last year I was looking for a horses to make a "band of the Hawk" but ended up with motorcycle models (one of them below). And body parts with other figmas are replaceable so it gives you some options and lewd scenarios.
Action figures is for playing with them and statues for displaying them :daiba:

HyXuSLb.jpg

B

Batarang

Hi everyone :ganishka:

I really love this figure. :) The face is outstanding :ubik: there isn't much time left for Blackswordsman version to come, i can't wait for it. :D

Here are my Guts Band of The Hawk version pics.
117ah5d.jpg
2udvui8.jpg
2vv0y3d.jpg

Top Bottom