Custom Vagabond Young and Old

Hello guys This will be my 1st time sharing my finish product of Custom 1/6 Vagabond. It takes me 4months to finish rooting the Head of both Musashi. remodeled the face, rooted and repaint it.

-HS (from Kai studio) please support original it is blood and sweat of the artist.
-TTM body
-Custom Clothes
-sakat
-weapons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h_lBy0sP8k&feature=c4-overview&list=UUYXYLVK46ZGC1lPCVrcgcNw

Thanks for sharing your work and congrats on the good work! On older Musashi, I like what you did to his hair. On younger Musashi, bunching the hair up (plus it kinda looks alive, yeah!) and the dirt-rough effect on his clothes look darn good. The only thing that strikes me is that younger Musashi's face doesn't look like him ... if anything it kinda reminds me of Gion Toji. Are you planning to sell these or make more maybe?

IncantatioN said:
Thanks for sharing your work and congrats on the good work! On older Musashi, I like what you did to his hair. On younger Musashi, bunching the hair up (plus it kinda looks alive, yeah!) and the dirt-rough effect on his clothes look darn good. The only thing that strikes me is that younger Musashi's face doesn't look like him ... if anything it kinda reminds me of Gion Toji. Are you planning to sell these or make more maybe?
Thanks for the interest unfortunately the hair that I use is perfect for the figure and it was a sheer luck that I found one at ebay back then.
Well the young version is not what we use to see that young on vagabond. I still used the same face came from kai sand it and repaint it to remove the beard and I wanted it pony tailed since I want to make a young war version. Well it cost me a lot to build this two and its one of a kind. Actually I was inspired by lalla's musashi to make one and he sold it with a big buck. PM me maybe we could work things out. this is my only piece since I have kai musashi also and I have offers for this two. just email me at kakurine1@yahoo.com.

Top Bottom