Question about some apostles and the Eclipse

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Hmm just a small question that got my attention while I was rereading the volumes: The apostles that died in the eclipse, are they really really dead or for some reason since they were in the eclipse they got "healed"?

What I have in mind as an example are the ones that got half squeeze by Femto when he tried to well squeeze Skullknight...

I have always wondered about that part. I think in my opinion that they are dead dead but since it's a special occasion I thought maybe they are given a kind of second chance...
Thought?

P.S. Sorry if that was already brought up but I did not find anything on the subject in the search. Feel free to delete and/or fuse it when a more related thread

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
What makes you think they might still be alive? There's no reason they should have a "second chance" or anything of the sort.

jackson_hurley

Aazealh said:
What makes you think they might still be alive? There's no reason they should have a "second chance" or anything of the sort.

Nothing too specific. Just that some were injured and we've never seen them again and since almost all of them are with Griffith now it made me think about that. (The injured ones I mean) anyway like I said, I was of the opinion that they were dead. Just thought it'd suck for them to get there, lose an arm at a feast you're invited to, and get out of there worse then before getting in. Pointless rambling to pass the time forget about it.

jackson_hurley

NightCrawler said:
This actually got a laugh out of me.

well what? It is a special occasion after all you know... every 216 years is not something casual.
I know I would have been pissed off if I was an apostle and got my arm ripped by my new master! :femto:

There is also some design of the flying ones that resemble some we see later on with the fight with Ganishka.(probably we I thought of that)

ps: At least I'm not posting stupid theories in the speculation nation section. :guts:

jackson_hurley said:
well what? It is a special occasion after all you know... every 216 years is not something casual.
I know I would have been pissed off if I was an apostle and got my arm ripped by my new master! :femto:
Sure it was a special occasion because it was the birth of a new God Hand, but the feast itself was just like every other feast during a sacrifice. They shouldn't of got in Femto's way. :iva:

jackson_hurley

Maxwell said:
Sure it was a special occasion because it was the birth of a new God Hand, but the feast itself was just like every other feast during a sacrifice. They shouldn't of got in Femto's way. :iva:

well with someone as delicious as Casca I can understand why they got in the way . :slan:

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Dead! Just pawns to be used . Even if it was a special ocassion I don't think it renders them invulnerability or a second chance to be revived . They were turned into ground meat by Femto and the ones Guts killed sure weren't brought back either. There's not a specific number of apostles mentioned, so I doubt the god hand cared who if them died or not.

Top Bottom