3.jpg
4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg
8.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg
12.jpg

if anyone has further info about this movie, please share it!

thx

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
This is what I found:

"In the future, after the human civilization ended by the war and pollution, few people who has power and technology has escaped the disaster and built the last city Ecoban. As its energy source is the pollution, Ecoban people plan to destroy Marr with its people. Stands against Ecoban is a young man who only wants to clear off the clouds to show the wonderful sky to the girl he loves."

http://www.lightsoutentertainment.com/movies/film.php?filmID=708

http://www.wonderfuldays.co.kr/english/

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
Hmmm... Too much CGI. It seems to focus way too much on the backgrounds instead of the characters, which is a huge error as far as I'm concerned.

This is, of course, only judgeing by those few pictures in the first post.

Majin Tenshi said:
This is, of course, only judgeing by those few pictures in the first post.

I think you should also check out the trailer ^^
Character animation seems promising too. Now I just hope there'll be a good enough storyline.

P

psymont

Majin Tenshi said:
Hmmm... Too much CGI. It seems to focus way too much on the backgrounds instead of the characters, which is a huge error as far as I'm concerned.

i watched the trailer .... looks good .... but majin may be right about the excessive cgi .... some of it looked flawless though .... better than most of the cgi anime to date ....

P

psymont

yeah, actually when watching it i became nostalgic of FF7 cause of the scenery

T

temporary

puella said:
Chris said:
I think it's rather a korean production ^_^;

definitely

It's korean, only koreans can surpass Japan in terms of animated CG. I'm not trying to butcher Japanese animation, but Korea definately has more talent from what I've seen. So what do they lack? They lack good writers, scripts, directors, producers, etc... -_-;;

G

Genn21

Makkuro said:
A beautiful movie! Let's just hope it makes its way to the west.

:D , lets just hope we can fit it on p2p , judging from how it looks it would
be a excelent rendition of cowboy bebop , & ff7 in one movie.. i can not evan calculate how much this would tottaly rock, but itl be terribly good i might evan d/l on my computer and buy a vcd,( american movie theaters doubtfully) .. ( morons rather watch daredevil, man i wish coke a cola also sponsored movies in the u.s like japan ) sall about the fans folks to sponsor them yourselves by pumping cash into vcd scalpers :eek:

Top Bottom