Penetration Station: Who REALLY Raped Casca?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metal_Bear_Rex said:
Oh come now, Lighten up guys. If we tried to have an entirely serious conversation about every vile occurrence in Berserk it would get boring quick.

Your right, but we're better than this, discussing if Casca was violated by a insignificant apostle. Isn't like the rape scene or the eclipse altogether is really a "light" matter. What is there not to be horrified at? Our beloved cast goes through thirteen layers of hell in nearly one volume. So, if you ask me the topic isn't a great discussion and IS kinda tasteless. There is no great result from the speculation if she was raped by a apostle or not. There is another thread about whether or not Guts masturbates or not!? Who come up with this shit? Doesn't really warrant a thread to discuss it. Nor does this topic. There was even a thread speculating if Casca enjoyed being raped by Griffith. I think that was a more interesting discussion personally because if it were true it offers more variables to the story. (Its not true btw) Casca getting raped by the apostle adds nothing.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Metal_Bear_Rex said:
Oh come now, Lighten up guys. If we tried to have an entirely serious conversation about every vile occurrence in Berserk it would get boring quick.
The topic started as serious. So dead serious in fact that it was absurd ("next, there is a lot of blood specifically around her genitals").

Death May Die said:
I think that was a more interesting discussion personally because if it were true it offers more variables to the story. (Its not true btw)
Spoiler since it's offtopic.
I've always been puzzled by Miura's choice about Casca's face expressions and sounds she makes during Femto's violation.
There are many layers to that subject to, I think: Casca confusing him with Griffith at the beginning, she "blushing" and gasping during the act, her final "kiss" just before Guts looses his eye, etc. I can see why someone would think that maybe she felt aroused during the scene.
I mean, I do understand it was such a traumatic experience that she can't even think right afterwards, and that she suffered (and is still suffering) a lot because of it. But why wasn't she depicted with a horror expression (like Wyald rape victims, for example), instead of what we see from her doing the rape?

Deci

Arles said:
Spoiler since it's offtopic.
I've always been puzzled by Miura's choice about Casca's face expressions and sounds she makes during Femto's violation.
There are many layers to that subject to, I think: Casca confusing him with Griffith at the beginning, she "blushing" and gasping during the act, her final "kiss" just before Guts looses his eye, etc. I can see why someone would think that maybe she felt aroused during the scene.
I mean, I do understand it was such a traumatic experience that she can't even think right afterwards, and that she suffered (and is still suffering) a lot because of it. But why wasn't she depicted with a horror expression (like Wyald rape victims, for example), instead of what we see from her doing the rape?

A person's body can respond without their mind agreeing to it, that is why it is so psychologically damaging to a person. It can and does happen to men too, not just females. Again it reinforces how rape is about domination and control. It's pretty vile. Someone can force you into physically responding to them whether you mentally accept it or not.

Just because you look like your enjoying it and climax by no means you "enjoyed it". It's quite the opposite.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Arles said:

She's half-unconscious as it starts, in an altered state of mind. She doesn't realize what's going on until Femto penetrates her. Then she spends her time saying "no", "stop", crying, and screaming in pain as you see blood flowing from her genitals. Her face becomes flushed near the end (that's not blushing as when you first hold hands with the guy you like). Femto forces his tongue in her mouth after having opened it with his finger. Do I need to go on? She didn't have a good time, and neither do I with this thread.

Aazealh said:
She didn't have a good time, and neither do I with this thread.

Ditto. Please tell me that this whole "rape thread" is gonna be junked as soon as the next Berserk episode comes out? If not sooner.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Johnny Apples said:
Ditto. Please tell me that this whole "rape thread" is gonna be junked as soon as the next Berserk episode comes out? If not sooner.

Not junked. It's not the first time this conversation has happened on this forum, but at least if people can be pointed to this thread in the future it might avoid having to have it happen again. I can lock it however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom