Berserk Cosplay Team at AnimeFriends 2013

Hi guys.

I wanted to post some pictures of a Berserk team taken during a convention. The costumes are not perfect yet, but I trust that with time we'll be able to make them better!

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

I hope you liked them!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
How neat, hanks for sharing Arles! It looks like everyone is working hard on their costumes. I like how the photography was done as well. That shot of Irvine from above is very cool. :ubik: Can't wait to see more!

Nice to see Zodd and crew! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun plus that's a good number of varied Berserk cosplayers to have come together. Irvine shots are pretty COOL, Serpico too, nice poses. As Guts, how hard was it fighting a pretty Griffith?

Grail said:
That shot of Irvine from above is very cool. :ubik: Can't wait to see more!
Yeah, I think the Irvine costume ended up pretty cool too. There's a chance we will present the same team with Casca and overall improvements to every costume in a couple of months at another convention.

IncantatioN said:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun plus that's a good number of varied Berserk cosplayers to have come together.
To tell you the truth, we had a GREAT time! There aren't many Berserk cosplayers here in Argentina, so the series' fans that saw us were very exited. I have no idea how many pictures with different people we took during the two days of the event. It was worth the effort!

As Guts, how hard was it fighting a pretty Griffith?
Hahaha! Griffith was done by a good friend of mine, so we did do a couple of confrontation scenes with and without the cameras during the convention. But we spent most of the time joking around "in character". She being pretty and keeping her cool in every pose was like an extra motivation to bring out the "angry guts". She kept provoking me too, haha.

I'm happy you guys liked them! I'm sure the rest of the team will love to read your comments too.

I'll do my best to improve the quality of the costumes and bring better photos the next time!

That's nice man! You can really feel the surge of Berserk love :guts: And as previous posters already pointed out, those shots of Irvine are so artistic! And the last Serpico pic too! That one would fit perfectly as a desktop :serpico:

Looking forward to that next convention!

Top Bottom