[FS] AOW Berserk Statues

L

Largo

I'm looking to sell my 1/10 AOW Hawk Soldiers. I've included the serial numbers below.

Art Of War: Guts Hawks Soldier 1/10 Bloody Red Cape: 14 - $180

Art Of War: Griffth Hawks Soldier 1/10 Bloody Blonde Hair: 64 - $180

Art Of War: Casca Hawks Soldier 1/10 Bloody: 49 - $180

Art Of War: Judeau Hawks Soldier 1/10 Bloody: 371 - $180

Art Of War: Griffth Hawks On Horse 1/15: 97 - $450

Art Of War: Zodd III: 53 - $250

Art Of War: Grunbeld Apostle: 49 - $450

Art Of War: Locus: 49 - $300

Art Of War: Irvine: 49 - $300

Art Of War: Grunbeld With Demon Soldier: 87 - $350

Hi , do you have pictures of :

Art Of War: Grunbeld Apostle: 49 - $450

Art Of War: Locus: 49 - $300

Art Of War: Irvine: 49 - $300 ?

Is that the fire Dragon version of Grunbeld?

Hi, I had been negotiating to get Locus (houma) with this user,
before I sent the money, he was replying 2, 3 times a day, after I paid for it , he stopped answering. I gave him ample time, I kept sending emails, but he only replied once.
Its been now two weeks.

There are several reasons that I`m suspicious.

First - Everytime he posts here , he has some personal tragedy and has urgent need of money. Classical sign of scam.
Even if not a scam, I don't believe his reasons. I think he says things like that to make people more aprehensive etc.

Second - He has an Iphone, his emails are always - sent by iphone blablabla... There is no reasonable excuse where he could not have honored a transaction. Even if busy, he should have let me know.

Third - I sent the payment ( $300 + $60 shipping) for locus. He said the serial number was 49. He showed me pictures of a box with number 47 written on it. That got me a little suspicious .

Fourth - He replied after 10 or so emails that I sent, saying that he had not answered because he went to Vietnam to get the bodies of 2 family members. He had told me before that he was selling the statues because his mother passed away. Conflicting stories. Plus, at the time of the message, no american had been killed in the typhoon in vietnam ( I checked).
(he is a stock broker from california, from what i found out on the internet).

I'm going to open a dispute on paypal. This has taken too long , we're on the 18th and still no sign of him. I told DirectDk about this

I have no faith left in this negotiation, as I've given him ample time to get back to me, and he didn't address the issues I pointed out to him...

Sounds like a rough ordeal. Apart from those signs, if you are to report him or dispute the transaction to Paypal, do make sure you do it within the right time frame so you do not lose the time-window Paypal sets for these sort of things.

Were you aware of the serial number issue prior to committing to the purchase?

Keep us posted mate and good luck :azan:

If anyone has dealt with this member in the past, feel free to weigh in on your experience(s).

Sankari you should be fine. Paypal will refund u all the money for sure. 100% of them. I assure you as same situation happened to me before.

IncantatioN said:
Sounds like a rough ordeal. Apart from those signs, if you are to report him or dispute the transaction to Paypal, do make sure you do it within the right time frame so you do not lose the time-window Paypal sets for these sort of things.

Were you aware of the serial number issue prior to committing to the purchase?

Keep us posted mate and good luck :azan:

If anyone has dealt with this member in the past, feel free to weigh in on your experience(s).

The issue of the serial number, I confronted him and he didn't offer an explanation. He showed me boxes and said that they were never opened.

These days, if you have a smartphone, there's no reason for you to not be able to reply to an email. Specially if you're selling something. I think I gave him ample time. I contacted the staff here and told them about everything. They agree with me.

I've already opened a case on paypal, and I`ll escalate it to a dispute.

andrewdsz said:
Sankari you should be fine. Paypal will refund u all the money for sure. 100% of them. I assure you as same situation happened to me before.

Thanks. I hope so.
I've been scammed before online, with ebay using pre-orders, so I'm not so trusting anymore.

I've had several successful transactions with forum members before. Sovel , BerserkBerserk and Stardustgatzu for example. They were all very transparent and nice to deal with.

Sankari said:
Hi, I had been negotiating to get Locus (houma) with this user,
before I sent the money, he was replying 2, 3 times a day, after I paid for it , he stopped answering. I gave him ample time, I kept sending emails, but he only replied once.
Its been now two weeks.

There are several reasons that I`m suspicious.

First - Everytime he posts here , he has some personal tragedy and has urgent need of money. Classical sign of scam.
Even if not a scam, I don't believe his reasons. I think he says things like that to make people more aprehensive etc.

Second - He has an Iphone, his emails are always - sent by iphone blablabla... There is no reasonable excuse where he could not have honored a transaction. Even if busy, he should have let me know.

Third - I sent the payment ( $300 + $60 shipping) for locus. He said the serial number was 49. He showed me pictures of a box with number 47 written on it. That got me a little suspicious .

Fourth - He replied after 10 or so emails that I sent, saying that he had not answered because he went to Vietnam to get the bodies of 2 family members. He had told me before that he was selling the statues because his mother passed away. Conflicting stories. Plus, at the time of the message, no american had been killed in the typhoon in vietnam ( I checked).
(he is a stock broker from california, from what i found out on the internet).

I'm going to open a dispute on paypal. This has taken too long , we're on the 18th and still no sign of him. I told DirectDk about this

I have no faith left in this negotiation, as I've given him ample time to get back to me, and he didn't address the issues I pointed out to him...

hey Sankari. he started posting figures on ebay a while back and i tried messaging him on ebay like 3 times one time every week and he didnt even respond to one of my emails on ebay. then i was intrested in his zodd figure that hes selling in this thread so i messaged him again its been almost a month now and he still hasnt responded... so sketchy i hope something gets worked out between you two cause atleast he messaged you... hopfully u sent payment not through gift so your protected cause of situations like this

on ebay his problem he said he was having was that his grandma passed away and is trying to sell them. not sure what problem he said he was having with you... one ebay he was selling the same 4 set of the hawks soilders as a bundle for i think it was $500 (guts,casca,jedeau,andgriffith )

hope you get them or your money back goodluck man

Shit, hope this is only big misunderstand ... another scammer?

Good luck Sankari ! Thanks for paypal protection, never send money as GIFT ....

Definitely sounding like this guy is a bad egg. Sorry, Sankari, that you had to go through this, but at least you were on top of it and you'll be getting your money refunded by PayPal. I'll sticky this thread accordingly after a few more days, and blacklist this guy like the others. Keep us posted with all the updates!

To keep you guys up to date.

After several emails asking for more info , I sent this on nov 18th:

Well, if that is indeed the case I'm sorry to hear.
It's just hard to trust people you don't really know over the internet. Specially if they don't reply after getting payment, for over a week.

You could just have explained the situation sooner, if you had your iphone with you, and no one would have doubted anything.

Also, about the serial numbers, you said the serial for them was n 49 , the box you showed had 47 written on it

If the item was not sent already, I would like to cancel the deal

To which he replied 2 days later :

(sankari),

I'm not sure if you got my last reply, but I have sent out the package last week. It should be there soon. I had to fly back out to take care of family business but I am back now. I am sorry for the lack of communication.

Sent from my iPhone

Well, I still don't really believe any of it. As the other user said, on ebay he had said he was selling things to pay for his grandma's funeral, and now its 2 people in vietnam, and now he has to fly there and back all the time. He has an iphone, and can't reply to emails?

Also , he did not answer ANY of my questions. not one. I asked him about the serial number multiple times, he did not address that issue of the wrong number.

He also did not provide me with any proof that the item exists, or if it was sent. He claims he sent it last week, if so - Why didn't he say anything? Am I supposed to believe him out of faith?

I asked him :

Whats the tracking code? What about the issue of the serial number?

More and more I'm convinced this is a scam

andrewdsz said:
come on bro, it is a scam.

why still the hope?

No hope really, I was just trying to get him to explain "his side of things" . To give him an opportunity to come clean , but apparently he chose to keep avoiding the truth, so let it be

He did not reply to my emails, so I transformed my open case into a dispute on paypal.
At this point, I don't believe in anything he says anymore.

Quick update.

he told me on his email on the 20th that he had sent the item "the week before"

I opened a dispute on paypal, and now he gave me a tracking number... The issue is - conflicting information again .

I TOLD him on the 18th that I wanted to cancel the transaction.

I said in the email ( on the 18th) -
Well, if that is indeed the case I'm sorry to hear.
It's just hard to trust people you don't really know over the internet. Specially if they don't reply after getting payment, for over a week.

You could just have explained the situation sooner, if you had your iphone with you, and no one would have doubted anything.

Also, about the serial numbers, you said the serial for them was n 49 , the box you showed had 47 written on it

If the item was not sent already, I would like to cancel the deal

On the 20th he said he had already posted the item, the week before.

I'm not sure if you got my last reply, but I have sent out the package last week. It should be there soon. I had to fly back out to take care of family business but I am back now. I am sorry for the lack of communication.

Sent from my iPhone

But the tracking number says whatever its carrying was sent out on the 18th

CW777248946US

So he ignored my message, and also lied, saying he had sent it the week before...

well unfortunately... time will tell :schnoz:

super curious on the package its like a mystery package... have to tell us whats inside since it looks like the package is on its way :/

but your super lucky that hes responding, hasn't responded to me yet on ebay or here and its been atleast 2-3 months but i guess thats a good thing after hearing about all the bs you had to go through...

Just an update for everyone.
The item arrived, it was indeed Locus.
But I feel I need to say a couple of things -
Firstly - I cannot praise this negotiation.
Seller was less than transparent. I don´t believe his excuses. He did not reply until I threatened , after 2 weeks of payment.
Secondly - He only sent the item after the paypal dispute.
Third - He lied about when he had sent it. He said - he had sent the item a week before. The item was not sent until the paypal dispute
Fourth - After the 2 weeks delay I told him I wanted to undo the business with him, because I had no faith left. Instead he hurried to ship the item ,
and lied about the date. I told him on the 18th I wanted the money back, and he said - Can´t do , already sent the item last week. Which was not the case, he only sent it after I demanded the money back.

So, would I recommend him to anyone? No. I don´t understand how he could not have communicated better. I think its a very reasonable demand in a negotation.

At least I received the item.

But also, he said the item was sealed and never opened, the box was already opened.

Thanks to everyone for their support. This forum has been very receptive and has made me feel welcomed. Thanks to the Staff for hearing me out and giving me support , and to the members also.

hmmm im glad it got to you, no matter how you look at it as a buyer or seller thats just not right....

he changed his name to Largo? interesting...

all the statues ive bought from here ive had no problems with, but even with new sellers i guess if you dont sent as give your safe taking that chance with them

i was wanting a statue or 2 from him way back its a real shame how things turn out he could have had good business :femto:

Top Bottom