AoW New Product Dragon Slayer Soft Sword

They are digging their own graves. Art of War is making it easy for us not to respect them as a company...
Next in line - Pippin and Judeau as paper weights? Berserk is not exactly suitable for children, and they're making toys now...

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
What? It's like.. three feet long? :schierke:

The blade at least looks nice but the foam parts NEED more than just the stabilizing laminate to look non-crap. Really, really, REALLY need at least a couple layers of polyurethane dip or something. If this is the final product I don't know what they are thinking.

Yo Turk! *waves*

Chibi Dragonslayer! All soft like a plushie. You could hug or sleep with it and not get hurt. That being said, at 23,000 Yen aka $240 USD approx plus tax, this is still expensive. In retrospect a 1:1 scale sword of Skull Knight made outta resin/ fiber glass was only about a $100 more than the price of this product.

amano

kono sekai ni wa
the only good looking thing in this item is the box...

At least Farnese won't hurt herself with this sword! :farnese:

Size: Sword body 970mm (L) x 130 mm (W) x 30 mm (T)

mj-laughing.gif

If it at least had been a 1:1 size-wise it´d been pretty cool either way. Over-all, making small replicas of big fucking things isnt a terribly attractive idea IMO. Like this its just boring and childish AND not even decent production quality.

"It was much too big to be called a sword massive,thick,heavy and far too rough. Indeed it was like a heap of raw iron"

Sooo aow thought fuck it! lets getta small piece of wood wrap some foam around it and charge $300 our fans will LOVE IT!!! :troll: :ganishka: :schierke:
maybe if it was like $50 it'd be sort of ok maybe... lol

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
I think its great for those Larp people who are new into the thing and don't make their own weapons (yet).
But as a fan of Berserk I'd stay far away from it.

Top Bottom