Episode 218

Re:cap.218

well in the meantime here's the babelfish translation anyways

After a long time, hundred people...... well, hundred cutting you joke and are dense the む or
The guts which makes everyone go first, remains in the nest of one person trawl. Delightfully so it is open. After a long time, the back before the guts which can shake the resigning sword in the air, also trawl and the like it is not the enemy. Oh with while saying, it becomes the mountain of the meat piece, the protagonist it cannot think the expression like the demon of guts, at all. It is cute, (laughing)

Guts as for the interest じ る scene several has appeared until now in slaughter. When hundred human cutting which this time also this person remembered (7 volumes), the rain of the blood which it made fall with tower escaping of playback at the time of Griffith rescue (11 volumes), and looking the memory of the 蝕 of guts, the pack got wise, also " it rejoices ", when slaughtering the apostle of the multitude with the 蝕, with the thing, the ょ う.
In addition as for this, when the strong enemy of the ゾッド and the like and the ま being visible by, the uplift which you are moved the air like the different thing does. Because it has this kind of part, whether very " like the monster it is strong " the しれません, after all as for the part of that, " if it shoots, don't you think? the animal awkward っ of the darkness it does and the ぐ and others " it probably is to be the part.
Guts is shouldering various anxieties truly by doing the キャスカ and traveling, the る is, (the companion of traveling increased even if, assuming, the ファルネーゼ looked at the trouble of the キャスカ, stress looking at the form which it emits) with, by the ぎ る thing which hit trawl, just a little it became pitiful. Even if nevertheless the small fish っ ぷ り of trawl and. A certain semantic ほ れ ぼ れ. To be healed guts with the body, - (laughing)

The weak coming person whom I continued to abuse, now rescues me?
The seal in lead, the creature of trawl and the darkness which the road 々 attack even one line where the grommet escapes to the り, it is you had fought the イシドロ in the partner.
" Because you thought the explosion bullet which is received from guts and, and from something it is left, the イシドロ which protects the women in depending grew little bit with directly serious mode would like to look at the word of the reliance that it left ", is.
While the ファルネーゼ being ready the sword and protecting the キャスカ and escaping, again " you rewarded and " you thought concerning. And protecting those where eventually, by his is weak, as for fighting " you reward " and whether are not and " 贖 crime (scooping)" are not to be, it reaches to thought that.

When the イシドロ ignites to the explosion bullet, the detailed description where the ジュッ and the fire are attached with the sword of the flame is good! Don't you think? the trench knife of plate mandel inside the クリフォト of the darkness makes the substitution り of the torch and/or with, in some げ is useful. So the original form which attacks the enemy, you see gradually, れ る kana? Seeing れ る calling -.
Don't you think? the ファルネーゼ, now desperately, is you will semantically attach to try in occurrence of your own conduct and around. The human probably is to keep becoming independent with the repetition. The latest subtitle " you reward and and (scooping)" the last time " reward and (solid to be)" with it seems that becomes opposite. The last time why reading being attached specially, kana of the る - with you thought strangely. But you reward and " " " scoop and and " with make read the bee and force.

What...! Something...... with tremendous spirit...!
Advances in one line which crisis! It was put to the crowd of trawl from front and back. In front 13, in rear 7. The seal will entrust the protection of the rear to the イシドロ, will oppose to the enemy of the front it is ready. The spare time when big spell is advocated however it is not.... With, that time something black ones doing from the front, while 蹴 scattering also trawl, it passed, kept facing to the inner part of the クリフォト. " As for pack that... " with the ぶ and it is. The face which knows...?
On one hand being to have been about, that time when it tries to pull up also guts with the time of the tide, gradually, something probably will reveal itself from the midst of the blood accumulating of trawl it did.

> > It continues

It is foreboding of boss enemy appearance. After all, the small fish is not completed 蹴 just is scattered, don't you think? is.
And and, is by any chance that black strong wind example probably? Your Hades of flora friend! If, being to be very delightful, it does, but.... But (the あ, with the love horse 蹴 scattered climax of the イシドロ)
Wait for the next issue!

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

Wow, I can barely think after reading that! But what a thrilling chapter, with its trawls and meat pieces.

pav

"Are you lookin at me?"

excuse me but i need a bit more reasoning to that jibberish sorry i cant understand a word of it i wish i could thanx to you who tried to translate it for us the berserk community

secilj

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Hmmm I've long been waiting for this kind of dark materials. I wonder what the boss monsters (at least they are two or more) would be. Are they strong enough to stimulate Gats to change him into the "Beast" mode? Again I want them to be quite strong enough. ;D

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Gutz said:
What do u mean by 'beast' mode? Is it that he will turn berserk again???
Please don't ask questions about current chapters if you haven't kept up with earlier volumes.

Begemot

STOP UNDRESSING ME WITH YOUR EYES!

Best I can make out is that Guts kicks troll ass, and Isidro does something with the bombs and his flame dagger.

It also sounds like Schierke's going to unleash a spell.

Walter said:
Gutz said:
What do u mean by 'beast' mode? Is it that he will turn berserk again???
Please don't ask questions about current chapters if you haven't kept up with earlier volumes.

Is not that i dont understand, it just that i dun get what is he implying. I hv been reading from vol 1-24 for at least 2 times!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Gutz said:
Is not that i dont understand, it just that i dun get what is he implying. I hv been reading from vol 1-24 for at least 2 times!
A masterpiece.

Thanks for the summary Roberto & Mage, and I look forward to another from one of our Japanese friends. Sounds like this could be an awesome chapter, Guts reflecting on the past so much.

-Griffith

Woland said:
Isidro does something with the bombs and his flame dagger.

It would be better if Gutz himself take all the trolls alone without any1 help... That will definitely enhanced the fighting scene!!! :D

eirias

Doc lives in Kyoto, which is hot.

Woland said:
Best I can make out is that Guts kicks troll ass, and Isidro does something with the bombs and his flame dagger.

In a sense. Isidro is lighting the fuses with his dagger, and impressing the others. Even Farneze stabs a demon thing in the eye with her silver dagger. But they get wedged between two parties of demons. Isidro turns back to guard the rear, and Shierke moves forward to take out the part ahead of them, when all the demons suddenly explode: something has come tearing through them, and passes overhead, too fast to make out. Guts can feel it coming, and stares at the surface of the water...
(Not sure if the wooshing overhead thing is the same as the thing at the bottom of the pool of blood, though.)
This is from my own hasty flip through in the convinence store, not from looking at the summary above.

puella

Berserk forever

Guts seems to enjoy his fighting alone with trolls. The dead bodies of trolls become a heap of meats.
Farnese thinks to herself protecting Casca.
When trolls attacked, she didn't faint because Casca was there.
The one even weaker than Farnese has kept her. Now she is being saved by the one who once she put in danger and laughed at.
"Is this retribution?"
No, it's not retribution now but salvation(redemption).

Something comes up suddenly when Schierke notices they are surrounded by trolls. It jumps over them cutting trolls.

Guts notices the time comes when he finds injury on his left arm.
At that moment, something comes up out of bloody sea of trolls.

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

I know there, in spite of that fight of the trolls to be really good I don't still think Trolls is a true challenge for Gatts that before struggled with Zodd, Griffith, Apostles, etc! If he leaves hurt deadly of this fight why is enough it is not strong to end with GOD Hand! Miura should make a therapy, when it finishes this history! :-\

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

puella said:
Something comes up suddenly when Schierke notices they are surrounded by trolls. It jumps over them cutting trolls.
skullyON.GIF

puella said:

Guts notices the time comes when he finds injury on his left arm.
At that moment, something comes up out of bloody sea of trolls.

What was the SOMETHING???

i hate you rain on your parade wally, but i think she sees guts

its my understanding that guts is split from the party

so she probably sees him jumping over trolls and thrashing them

(but i have been wrong before)

namayias said:
sweet, i hope we see skullknight battle. It such a rare thing to see.

Oh... so it is skullknight, i didnt get it at first. Too bad i dont have young animal chapter

puella

Berserk forever

Even if you have young animal chapter, you can't figure out what the thing really is.
Anyway, it's important Puck notices the something so I guess it's some spiritual thing or SK.
I'll bet my money on SK.

**and guys, you can get a subscription to YA at sasugabooks.com. Go get it!

Walter said:

How about the Schnoz, Wally? :D

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness

But why Skullknight should involve himself in such a battle? So far he did take an active part only in such event like the eclipse and the rebirth of Griffith. Otherwise he was only there to consuel and spectate. He had never partecipated in Guts battles with the apostles for istance.

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

roberto999 said:
But why Skullknight should involve himself in such a battle? So far he did take an active part only in such event like the eclipse and the rebirth of Griffith. Otherwise he was only there to consuel and spectate. He had never partecipated in Guts battles with the apostles for istance.

Guts' battles with the apostles were usually a part of his "quest for revenge." Skully probably didn't see any need to involve himself most of the time. Maybe he sees this fight with the trolls as more important (i.e. the whole astral world-real world thing).

Then again, maybe it isn't Skull Knight at all. ;)

Top Bottom