Episode 218

Re:cap.218

maybe theres a way to find the god hand members, in the part of the astral world guts is in now

to stumble across their 'resting' place so to say

maybe the thing that comes out of the blood(?) is Conrad?

*not sure what exactly the thing is rising out of

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

I'm almost positive it's indeed Skull Knight.
For people with YA, have a look at the top picture of page 18, where suddenly an image of what's coming shoots in Schierke's mind. Allthough the image is a bit vague, it definitely resembles the shape of Sir Skull Knight himself. :)
And for people without YA, I'm sorry, if I had a scanner I would have already scanned it for you.

I guess Flora must have sent him to help Guts and his gang. And why wouldn't he, he's a good guy, right? ;)

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

krebs4life said:
maybe the thing that comes out of the blood(?) is Conrad?

*not sure what exactly the thing is rising out of

My first thoughts were that it was some sort of 'Jurassic Park' effect of something really big coming Guts way, but now that I pay attention to the written Japanese text on that page I can draw the conclusion that something is below the pool of Troll blood that's going to appear. It's still underwater, but it looks like some sort of octopus-like creature with many tentacles (uh-oh), so my guess is

a.) It's an apostle or some superpowerful astral creature

or

b.) It's our beloved boobiegirl Slann! :D

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

I think Skullknight only appears so he can make use of Guts. I wouldn't label him as a "good guy" however, because he isn't on any side really.

The past few chapters are becoming better each time! Can't wait to see the battle in full.

And yes, seeing Slann with her huuuuge knockers would be good right about now :D

Mizar said:
I guess Flora must have sent him to help Guts and his gang. And why wouldn't he, he's a good guy, right? ;)

He wasnt really a good guy, but i m sure that he was sent by Flora. Flora said something like ''i hope u still have ur humanity left''. I m not sure if the translation is right?

Gutzs said:
And yes, seeing Slann with her huuuuge knockers would be good right about now :D

Yessss... her boobs will be her most deadly weapon, knocking everyone down including Gutz

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Chapter sounds great, and as always, the next chapter sounds like it'll be better.

Mizar said:
And for people without YA, I'm sorry, if I had a scanner I would have already scanned it for you.

Mizar, do you maybe know a friend that has a scanner? =)

-Griffith

Lliugusamui

around the corner

I think it's plausible we see Skull Knight again. Do you remember at the time when Skully saved Luca, she asked if he was Death, and he said no, and people shouldn't know. But he added that if the Rebirth wa really going to happen, things would change.
I think this means we're gonna see more and more Skull Knight from now, as he must be involved with many astral things.

Dam, I was so caught up with Soul Calibur2 that I didnt even realize that my mom put a parcell with YA in it on my desk. :p Anyways, here's the summary.

Title: Sukui/Salvation
As the trolls try to attack Gutz, he shoots them away with his bowgun. But the trolls keep coming without flinching. Gutz then takes his sword and taunts them. Scherkie and the group, on the other hand, hurry their way back to the village. Ishidoro keeps throwing bombs at the trolls. Ishidoro is determined to fulfill the task that Gutz entrusted in him. Farnazee, while thinking to herself, is protecting Caska. She realizes that the reason she didn't lose consciousness when the trolls attacked is because of Caska. A person weaker than her was the one that sustained her. What she thought was her punishment was her salvation.
Gutz keeps swinging his sword and the trolls keep getting blown away. Not caring about someone behind him(Caska), and just swings away without being bound to anything. Gutz is seen enjoying this sensation.
Scherkie notices that they have been surrounded by the trolls. She is determined to force her way through. Ishidoro takes his place at the back of the group. Just then, something with incredible force passes. The force cuts up all the trolls and flies over Scherkie and the group. Due to the speed, no one knows what had happenned.
Gutz can be seen taking a breath. Numerous bodies of trolls lie around him. His left arm had been injured in the battle and he feels that the time has come. Just then, something appears from the blood of the trolls.

end of chapter

I personally think that the thing that passed Scherkie is Skullknight. Or maybe its Serpico ;D

Thanks eirias, puella, and saiki, you blew that gibberish babelfish away. I was wondering, by "he feels that the time has come," do you mean he feels he can't fight anymore?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Mage said:
Thanks eirias, puella, and saiki, you blew that gibberish babelfish away. I was wondering, by "he feels that the time has come," do you mean he feels he can't fight anymore?
Or maybe that the fight is over and he can safely retreat.

damn i didn't even think about serpico coming to save the day. Although that would be a quick recovery. But the speed would seem to be more like skullknight.

ZKK

Sentient Entropy.

Sounds like another great chapter. Can't wait to see it.

So when Guts can be seen taking a breath, with the numerous hacked up troll corpses lying around him, are there actually still trolls standing, willing to fight? Or has he finished them all off? Or to put it another way... is the fight over, or has Guts just decide he's done enough to give the others time to retreat?

I know this probably isn't the place for this, but could someone let me know exactly how Berserk is released in Young Animal? I mean is it definately fortnightly? Its just I've got a scanner here collecting dust, and I know afew Japanese language books stores and hobby shops in town that should stock it... so I could gladly provide scans if thats allowed/wanted, and if someone would be kind enough to translate for me in return ;D.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

Griffith said:
Mizar, do you maybe know a friend that has a scanner? =)

I have some free time tomorrow and I'll ask someone if I can maybe use his scanner. I won't promise anything, though, but I'll try. :)

And it's definitely not Serpico, unless he has suddenly acquired Godhand like speed and power and is cosplaying as Skully. :p

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Requiem said:
I know this probably isn't the place for this, but could someone let me know exactly how Berserk is released in Young Animal? I mean is it definately fortnightly?
Berserk its released twice monthly, +/- the weeks that Miura takes off.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

Requiem said:
Or to put it another way... is the fight over, or has Guts just decide he's done enough to give the others time to retreat?

What I can see is that in Guts vicinity the most Trolls have been slain (we see bodies of Trolls everywhere), and as he pulls out a wooden stick that's stuck a few inches in his upper left arm he seems to relax a little. But not for long it seems...

Griffith

Mizar said:
I have some free time tomorrow and I'll ask someone if I can maybe use his scanner. I won't promise anything, though, but I'll try. :)
Trying alone makes you a board badass in my book.

And I know I'm jumping the gun, but how cool is 219 going to be? ;D

-Griffith

Saiki said:
I personally think that the thing that passed Scherkie is Skullknight. Or maybe its Serpico ;D

Serpico the great, has turn into superhuman and fly faster than the human eyes (especially Schierke). ;D

There is a high possibility that was skullknight, but who knows it might be something else? Something really powerful! :eek:

krunkster

mankowodaisuki

Walter said:
Requiem said:
I know this probably isn't the place for this, but could someone let me know exactly how Berserk is released in Young Animal? I mean is it definately fortnightly?
Berserk is released twice monthly, +/- the weeks that Miura takes off.
That shit bothers me too! I was at the semi-annual lingerie sale asking how often that was (thinking it meant occasionally) but the ladies at Victoria's Secret told me that semi-annually means exactly two times a year, and I said shouldn't that be bi-anually? Their answer was no: "Semi means half, and bi means two and, since these are modifiers on a term of frequency, the logic is applied arithmatically as you would with multiplication to derive the intended frequency". Anyways those ladies always know the right thing to get my GF, so I've decided to just trust them with english modifiers as well.

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!

Griffith said:
Possibly the best, ever :p Nah, it will be cool to see the Skullknight ~ Gutzs tag team in action though :D

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

Griffith said:

Without them ugly Trolls and the (possible) appearance of Skull Knight and some other strange being, it looks as if things are gonna get quite interesting now. 8)
But too bad I'll have to wait a while before I can actually see it myself, since my YA's are being sent to me only once a month. :'(

Skully.jpg

A Mysterious Knight?​

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

That's either Skully and his maliciously huge wang or Skully riding his trusty steed.

Griffith

That was awesome; pages 12 and 18 particularly and of course Skull Knight’s high speed tunnel navigation/Troll extermination. I can’t wait to see what evil Guts’ bloodshed has awakened; it's dangerous enough that Skully is rushing to meet it.

Thank you very much for going to the trouble, Mizar.

-Griffith

P.S.

berserkguts.jpg

Son of Zoddo
You know I like a chapter when I make an avatar from it ten minutes after I've seen it. ;)
Ahhh, and I'll get a Skull Knight next time, whoo!

Top Bottom