Episode 218

Re:cap.218

thanx Mizar.

that thing from the pool, it looks like the hair of slan, which might be why skully is rushing so quickly to it.

Lliugusamui

around the corner

Thank you Mizar.
Well for Slann, it guess it could be her since there was an orgy-rape-demon cession just before. :)

Ashitaka

Don't really know english...

I hope it's gonna be Slann... ;D
But first of all, thanks Mizar, and thanks for those translating the chapters.
Definitly one of the most exciting!

argon

I love Gatts Fury

Thank you very much Mizar.

What makes me think that it can be Skully is that this kind of attack remind me of the one he did when he entered the Eclipse and cut monsters before facing Femto :)

P

psymont

could guts fight slann? i dont think so, not yet .... they might have a chat about how guts' life force makes her horny, followed by a wild swing which misses as she disapates while laughing .... thnx for da chpt mr. mzr

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Thanks mizar, this chapter rocks, btw is that thing shrekie is thinking of the skull knight? It certainly looks like him.

http://members.home.nl/rgorski/Pictures/21816.jpg

The thing rising out of the blood does indeed resemble slan's hair, but I think it would be unusual. IMO, I think whatever it is appears to be real. While Slan and Conrad have appeared in the real world as semi-aparitions, having them appear as real material entities would be unusual.

BTW, I've got a ranging fever so I doubt I'm coherant enough to be posting but eh, you only live onmce.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

Wereallmad said:
Thanks mizar, this chapter rocks, btw is that thing shrekie is thinking of the skull knight? It certainly looks like him.

Didn't you notice the little picture I showed in my post? I think it's quite obvious that's supposed to be SK. As for Slann, it could be her since they're not in the real world anymore (or better the real world has blended with the astral world).
However, I don't really think it's her either, but whatever it is, it's special enough to draw Skull Knight to it. I can't wait to see it myself. I hope Miura is not going to tease us now by suddenly switching scenes to Griffith and his army.

Mizar said:
Wereallmad said:
I hope Miura is not going to tease us now by suddenly switching scenes to Griffith and his army.

Haha as much as i want to see what this all leads to, I'd still laugh my ass off if it switched to griffith's new band of the hawk. Then maybe Miura will come right out and say the "HEROES" are apostles.

Mizar said:
I hope Miura is not going to tease us now by suddenly switching scenes to Griffith and his army.

True enough, there might be a possibility that Miura is switching over to Griffin and his new army since the story had focus Gutz side for 2 whole volumes.

Damned! If story was switched to Griffin side, the story might dragged on for several chapters or even volumes! How long are we supposed to wait to know what was the thing raising out of the blood pool :(

Lliugusamui

around the corner

Sincerly I don't think Miura will give us some Griffith now ... he'll prefer to finish this part of Guts thing, as always .
Don't you think i'm right ?

Gutz said:
True enough, there might be a possibility that Miura is switching over to Griffin and his new army since the story had focus Gutz side for 2 whole volumes.

Damned! If story was switched to Griffin side, the story might dragged on for several chapters or even volumes! How long are we supposed to wait to know what was the thing raising out of the blood pool :(

well obviously its because of Miura's lack of creativity. i mean, "i dont know what to do next...er...lets take a break, show griff, and it'll all be over by then! wont even have to address it! SCORE!!! i am a fucking japanese genius!"

its what id do anyway, if i was a japanese manga genius with no creativity.... ;)

Top Bottom