WTB: any art of war statues! New collector!

Hi everyone! I'm getting Into the collecting scene an want to spend all my money buying statues :ubik: . There's a few statues I'm looking to buy more then others but ill give a list of the priority ones as well.im looking to build my collection I've bought a few recently off eBay so if anyone has any good ones for sale please message me! My limit ATM is $600 untill next payday. So if someone can hook me up a good deal on a few or even one depending on which one that would be great!

Top of the priority statues I'm looking for:
statues i really want bad are:

1) Guts & slan :) number one want!
2)guts lost children 1/10 scale
3) guts millennium falcon mugan
4)guts episode of the birth feast
5) any 1/10 guts inside a berserker armor
6) any statue under $400-$300 :)
7)any skull knight statue!
8)guts kingdom of falconia
9) guts and zodd desperate attack
10) any 1/6 statue under $500?

Other then those please message me what you got! :)

I own these statues ATM(small collection since I just started)
Normal zodd0 without wings
Human zodd pale skin
Guts maken normal
Casca toy com release
And jeadeau limited edition green with banner
Griffith millennium falcon 1 normal edition
gods hand set with griffith in bandage
guts hawk soilder blue cape edition
griffith hawks soilder blonde hair
femto normal
zodd on horse
griffith melenium falcon 2 normal
casca birth chapter
Isidro holding rock
griffith shooting star exclusive 1 white armor
griffith on horse
skull knight 2011 ver, exclusive version 2
guts and farnese
guts attack form blood shot eye
guts and Darka
Guts: Hawk Soldier on Horse (Limited Edition - Bloody) 1/10
houma zodd
Femto Rebirth
griffith 1/6 purple mantle
guts lost children 1/10 normal
guts episode of the birth feast normal
Zodd III
Guts hundred man slayer 1/6
Siliat bloody

Thanks guys!

Bump! still looking for statues! acquired a bunch of new ones thanks to fellow members here :)

updated my list of statues i have in the first post and currently looking for statues in the $300 and under mark if you guys have any :eek:

thanks!

http://auctions.search.yahoo.co.jp/search?select=08&ei=UTF-8&p=%E3%83%99%E3%83%AB%E3%82%BB%E3%83%AB%E3%82%AF&auccat=0&tab_ex=commerce&slider=0

Yahoo auction search of Berserk sorted by price highest first. I suggest you use that and look for most of those statues you want. Guts and Slan is the only one from that list that doesn't come up as often but it does. If you need a dependable proxy @ a decent cost, you can contact my buddy who has quite a reputation by now doing this job:

http://proxy.kolektakon.com/

I actually just bought the Guts Rebirth 2013 bloody repaint through him on auctions....happy I finally picked it up:

http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b151424536

Enjoy and happy shopping, nice to see your collection coming along.

bains1989 said:
Awesome thanks guys. Can you tell me more about what this proxy is? Thanks :)

That person or agency will be your middleman or agent who can buy things locally in Japan for you (Japanese auction sites, stores, etc.). The agency will then ship it to you when they receive the item. Some agents have shipping schedules where they might ship items at the end of the month. They work on a commission, like most services.

IncantatioN said:
That person or agency will be your middleman or agent who can buy things locally in Japan for you (Japanese auction sites, stores, etc.). The agency will then ship it to you when they receive the item. Some agents have shipping schedules where they might ship items at the end of the month. They work on a commission, like most services.

Ok awesome thanks for telling me . Do you have to message them? Like do you give them a certain amount of money first? Or do you tell them what item
You want they bid ad when it's time to pay they tell you and you send it. Do you know roughly
How much they charge for commission?

bains1989 said:
Ok awesome thanks for telling me . Do you have to message them? Like do you give them a certain amount of money first? Or do you tell them what item
You want they bid ad when it's time to pay they tell you and you send it. Do you know roughly
How much they charge for commission?

Yeah usually you make contact and point them to the item/auction listing you want to buy. Different proxies have different rules regarding deposits and such. My buddy is fairly transparent as I helped him develop his fees/process since I've been in this game long enough to know what's fair to charge. His charges = item, domestic shipping (seller to him), commission, and international shipping (him to you). hat should be it. You can see his terms here but on items above 10,000 yen (most berserk figures), you'd be looking at a 10% commission.....pretty clear terms listed here:

http://proxy.kolektakon.com/terms

I think you'll find him easy to deal with and one of the lowest costs around if you compare with others. Just make sure to ask questions if you don't understand some things on the auction listings so you know exactly what you're bidding on and let him know if you have special instructions of any kind.

sensui said:
Yeah usually you make contact and point them to the item/auction listing you want to buy. Different proxies have different rules regarding deposits and such. My buddy is fairly transparent as I helped him develop his fees/process since I've been in this game long enough to know what's fair to charge. His charges = item, domestic shipping (seller to him), commission, and international shipping (him to you). hat should be it. You can see his terms here but on items above 10,000 yen (most berserk figures), you'd be looking at a 10% commission.....pretty clear terms listed here:

http://proxy.kolektakon.com/terms

I think you'll find him easy to deal with and one of the lowest costs around if you compare with others. Just make sure to ask questions if you don't understand some things on the auction listings so you know exactly what you're bidding on and let him know if you have special instructions of any kind.

awesome man thanks so much! :) ill for sure keep my eyes peeled :)

Make sure u understand the auction fully before purchase. Defected items usually sells for cheap and I even seem statues without a box. It is extreme difficult to back trace a Japanese auction and ask for refund. A lot of times they stated the defected part on the auction and since u donno how to read Japanese and only lookin at auction pics before putting bids, you screwed.

thanks Andrew, it all looks so scary haha, maybe ill just rely on these forums and the great people here ^^ thanks for the help guys sensui

curious the1/8 scale headlong bust of the armored guts on the rock i think its headlong, how much does that usually go for?

bains1989 said:
thanks Andrew, it all looks so scary haha, maybe ill just rely on these forums and the great people here ^^ thanks for the help guys sensui

curious the1/8 scale headlong bust of the armored guts on the rock i think its headlong, how much does that usually go for?

You have good taste my friend, it is a true holy grail of Berserk statues. The answer to that question really varies because it depends on who painted the kit/finished it. The original authentic kit (careful of recasts these days, I've seen them on ebay here and there) probably would run you anywhere between 60,000-100,000 yen unfinished....pending on who finished/painted it.....the price varies from there. I was lucky and found someone local to me that acquired it from yahoo auctions that was finished by a popular commission guy in Japan that does amazing work....of course the cost reflects it.....I wore him down with $$ eventually and he caved hah....but it did not come cheap:

http://berserk.xxxxxxxx.jp/work%20kyousennsi11.html

Shot I took.......my holy grail:

27243671.jpg

I'd say finished product pending on condition and who did the work can vary from 140,000 to 300,000 yen at this point. I saw one that had a brown cape on ebay (unclear if it's a recast) that was damaged selling for $1600 USD....have no idea if it actually sold. If you're looking for the headlong, you really need to keep your eyes on yahoo auctions. I wouldn't let people scare you away from it (I've used it for many years and have spent my fair share on collectables)....like myself and others mentioned, just make sure you know what you're bidding on and read the auction details (google translate) and if you have questions, ask the proxy to help you review/ask sellers questions. I've found people on yahoo auctions extremely honorable and very specific about all auction items...especially when they are of this caliber from collectors. Not to mention you can save big $$ versus the prices on ebay. Of course, if someone from this community has the statue for sale that's a slam dunk since it's a community of mostly honest (I say mostly because of some mishaps in the stickies heh) folks....of course....a lot of the highly desirable ones it's going to be hard to find people here letting it go unless they have some sort of emergency. Good luck to you on the hunt.....I can tell you the authentic headlong kit is worth every penny no matter what the cost (under $5k USD IMO I would jump if the painting/finish is to my taste).

alright thanks for the lengthy reply! its so nice i wish i could have started collection a while ago :( ill keep adding to my collection and then end goal will be getting the $1000-$2000 ones :)

i really want the guts & slan statue someone has to sell me one of those! any idea how much they roughly go for? im getting used to prices as well good to gain some knowledge :carcus:

I'm not exactly sure how much they go for these days....but I do remember paying around 60,000 yen on yahoo auctions for one brand new when I bought it about a year or two back on yahoo auctions. Good luck finding that one, doesn't come up too often either.

Top Bottom