Gigantomakhia—new 6-part scifi miniseries by Miura

We actually use the word "teras" in every day life. It's a literal translation to the word Monster. I don't know why they did change it since its simply called Monster in the Japanese translation

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Joe Chip said:
We actually use the word "teras" in every day life. It's a literal translation to the word Monster. I don't know why they did change it since its simply called Monster in the Japanese translation

Oh, I see. Indeed, why tamper with the author's intent like that? He already included all the references to Greek mythology that he wanted to. Adding random Greek words on top of that, like they're doing, just comes across as a pointless gimmick. :miura:

Although late, im pretty sure by now that also this Cover of the Gigantomakhia Volume was digitally colored. I think it's nice to know around what time Miura started to color digitally.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Mangetsu said:
Although late, im pretty sure by now that also this Cover of the Gigantomakhia Volume was digitally colored.

Yes, there is no doubt that it's digital when looked up close.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Definitely worth checking out for Miura fans. I plan to roll it into one of our re-reads for the podcast once we hit November (5th anniversary of its release).

UdT8mwS

oibQyDh

N1jgmkM

QKo1jsf

https://imgur.com/a/KV8pj

Editions in russia

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
In this series, are there any glaring translation errors on darkhorse's part? Or is it mostly more superficial errors/uneeded changes like "Giganto" and "Terata"?

Top Bottom