Your OCs

Alucard12

Twas the night before Jewmas
What is an OC?
Original Characters, or OCs for short, are often created in either the reader's head while s/he reads a manga or watches an anime they really become attached to. The OC can either be a recreation of themselves in the story or it can be a character they feel can add more spice to it.

Now my question to you, the community, is: Do you have an OC?
If you do, fill out this template and post it. I'd love to see your ideas.

Rules:
- your OC cannot be from another anime (ORIGINAL CHARACTER)
- your character cannot be a perfect being, s/he needs some kind of weakness or flaw
- your character cannot want to kill Griffith
- if your character has powers s/he must have a weakness to that power, meaning it cannot be too overpowered, it cannot make your invincible and it has to have a weak point
- your character can be introduced during the midst of all the episodes but cannot change the course that follows meaning your OC can't stop Guts from leaving the Hawks in the Golden Age arc.
- your OC cannot make any character that already has a love interest fall in love with him/her
- don't leave anything blank in the template, simply put N/A if it does not comply with your OC

Follow this template:
• Name:
• Nicknames:
• Place of Birth:.
• Zodiac:
• Ethnicity:

Residence:

Education:

APPEARANCE

Height:

Weight: .

Hair:

Eyes:

Skin:

Body type:

Style:

Clothing:

Hair:

Jewelry / Others:

PERSONALITY:

Overall:

Dislikes:

Fears:

Hobbies:

Dreams:

Flaws:

Abilities:

BACK STORY:

:ubik:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I don't understand. Is this something people regularly do? Isn't it basically a fanfic without writing stuff down?

Walter said:
I don't understand. Is this something people regularly do? Isn't it basically a fanfic without writing stuff down?

It's common in other fandoms. WoW players and furries do it a lot. I don't think OCs suit Berserk very well. It's much harder to tack on characters that feel important into a tightly woven non-repetitive story like Berserk.

Top Bottom