Pics of where you live

Or what's close to you ... could you interesting landmarks or maybe an interesting story for your city/ town or whatever.

This is a 20 min walk from my apartment

mcdowells.jpg

john-amos-mcdowells.jpg

One of my lifelines close by ...

w207091829.jpg

They serve their cool breakfast menu after midnight.

Chosen Immortal

Blood & guts & Guts & God-Hand
I live in the extremely suburban, rich white-class bubble called 'Edina'. Not much happens here unless you know people or consider living the life of a Disney channel show a 'life' at all. (Ironically, I am not rich.)

This has largely influenced my polarity to being that of an occult, and reading Berserk! :ganishka:

Gah, how do u post images here?
<--nub

Chosen Immortal said:
I live in the extremely suburban, rich white-class bubble called 'Edina'. Not much happens here unless you know people or consider living the life of a Disney channel show a 'life' at all. (Ironically, I am not rich.)

This has largely influenced my polarity to being that of an occult, and reading Berserk! :ganishka:

Gah, how do u post images here?
<--nub

Wow, I don't live too far from you then. I'm around 20-25 minutes away from Edina I believe, I used to get my hair cut in a mall there. Anyways, I'm not sure how to post images the way I've seen them be posted, I only know how to put in links.

To post images, you use the image tags: [ img ] [ /img ]. (Without the spaces though.) You just put the link to the picture within the tags. To use one of Incantation's pictures of an example: [ img ] http://www.timsackett.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/mcdowells.jpg [ /img ]. If I removed the spaces in the tags, the picture would show up.

When you're typing a message you'll notice a button above the first Guts emoticon that has a picture of what appears to be the Mona Lisa in it. If you click that it automatically inserts the image tags into your post so you don't have to type it out every time.

Top Bottom