Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
ithurtslogo.png

skgroup.png

IT HURTS!! - A Comic by Gobolatula
READ HERE:

http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=chapter-1-pasqualo-falls-in-love​

HI GUYS!
I'm not a big fan of "self promotion" and stuff like that (I'm super dumb and shy), but since I consider this community very dear to me, I wanted to share with you guys what I've been up to for the last half a year. It's a comic called IT HURTS!! and it updates Mondays / Wednesdays / Fridays.

WHAT'S IT ABOUT?

It's about a silly boy riddled with depression and anxiety named Pasqualo and how he finds his first love, a mysterious yet super kind girl named Aurora. Pasqualo also has lots of friends, including his best friend Allison who's a dirty little munchkin and Tubsy who's a chilled out big fat dude. Over time, strange and crazy things start happening and before you know it, the whole world changes.

THE DRAWINGS LOOK LIKE SHIT AND THE CHARACTERS SWEAR TOO MUCH AND I HATE IT. WHY SHOULD I READ THIS CRAP?!

Please give it a shot. Pretty please. I know the swearing and dirty humor can be a bit much, and the art is shoddy at best, but It's my hope to capture what it was like for me growing up as a little scumbag with all my potty-mouthed dirty friends. Behind all the crudeness, there was always a lot of humanity and great companionship.

Please let me know what you think<3<3<3

Top Bottom