size diference

i didnt notice before but i was observing the skullknight on horse 1-10 and guts on horse 1-10 and skullknight on horse is significantly bigger than guts on horse statue, is that how is it in the manga?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
The Skull Knight is physically more imposing than Guts (quite a bit taller), however you'd have to post the 2 statues side by side in order for me to tell you whether it's accurate to what's in the manga or not. But keep in mind that there's no direct comparison for the 2 of them on horseback in the manga.

hubalo said:
i didnt notice before but i was observing the skullknight on horse 1-10 and guts on horse 1-10 and skullknight on horse is significantly bigger than guts on horse statue, is that how is it in the manga?

hey guys, i have both the statues side by side and also a pic in the display thread.

they both are roughly the same size the skull knight does however look slighty bigger but this is because of a few things

1) guts is hunched over, skull knight is upright
2) skull knights horse the left leg is on a higher elevated piece of base
3)skullknights horse is decked out in armor and garb

hope that explains a bit :/

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
bains1989 said:
hey guys, i have both the statues side by side and also a pic in the display thread.

they both are roughly the same size the skull knight does however look slighty bigger but this is because of a few things

1) guts is hunched over, skull knight is upright
2) skull knights horse the left leg is on a higher elevated piece of base
3)skullknights horse is decked out in armor and garb

hope that explains a bit :/

Thanks! Having just checked your picture, I'm almost tempted to say the Skull Knight's a little too small. :void:

Aazealh said:
Thanks! Having just checked your picture, I'm almost tempted to say the Skull Knight's a little too small. :void:

haha what were the chances i had a picture i recently uploaded with both the two statues you guys are talking about side by side :slan:

maybe well at least the head on skullknighthorse is bigger than guts horse, the overall body looks wider but it mut be beouse of the armour, i dont want to put them side by side bucause im afraid of moving them :ganishka:

hubalo said:
maybe well at least the head on skullknighthorse is bigger than guts horse, the overall body looks wider but it mut be beouse of the armour, i dont want to put them side by side bucause im afraid of moving them :ganishka:

yeah and the skull knights horse's neck is s like giraffe neck long haha :ganishka:

Top Bottom