[AOW] Berserk - The Tentacle Ship 2013

Re: Tentacle ship pre- order?

bruhaha69 said:
They can be trusted to take a lot of your money for comparatively less product than just about every other status company out there.

If you were just asking whether or not they are a legit company that delivers the products you pay for, the answer is yes.

yep thats right, but if you like it well go for it, although thats true,you are paiying more than you should....

K

krzykoopa

hubalo said:
yep thats right, but if you like it well go for it, although thats true,you are paiying more than you should....

While I can understand this sentiment on the same coin they are the only company who works with Kenatro and their quality is superb (at least from pics) Its not like theres a lot of berserk statues being made and the fact they keep their quantity down per statue means more demand.

Definitely yes!! I have ordered many statues from AOW and they are 100% perfect every time. Not only having amazing art work and fine detail. They have great customer service. -I have never had an issue- I would say I have ordered 7 statues from AOW and counting.

K

krzykoopa

knecht said:
Definitely yes!! I have ordered many statues from AOW and they are 100% perfect every time. Not only having amazing art work and fine detail. They have great customer service. -I have never had an issue- I would say I have ordered 7 statues from AOW and counting.

That is good to hear, I am going to try and get in on one from them.

Keep us updated if you are able to bag one, good luck. Both the Standard and Exclusive versions are currently sold out.

I dont know why I keep getting surprised here.
How does 21,600 YEN (=209,87 USD) for shipping/handling/customs sound? :void:

...Apparently it weighs 7.3 kg.

Holy shit! Man that sounds like 2.2x the normal amount -_ - if think tops it would cost $80-$100 but $210! That's crazy!....

Can't believe it...

bains1989 said:
Holy shit! Man that sounds like 2.2x the normal amount -_ - if think tops it would cost $80-$100 but $210! That's crazy!....

Can't believe it...

You don ' t have to believe it because this information is wrong.

In my case, the last payment is :

10 000 yen (because i paid 90 000 by the way of three payment) + shipping cost. Remember, the price of the statue is 100 000 YEN

So, shipping is around 14 000 yen for European customer = approximatively the same as 20 th anniversary or Skulknight on horse 2011.

bains1989 said:

Can't believe it...

AoW's shipping and handling service is always a reliable one and they offer one of the best packaging I had to deal with. Even if, with an overseas shipment, shit can happen...
Here are the EMS rates for standard packages: https://www.post.japanpost.jp/english/fee/intel/ems.html
the weight is over 7,000g, so the shipment will be: 8,600 JPY (Asia), 11,800 JPY (USA,Australia,...), 13,600 JPY (Europe), and 23,200 JPY (South America,Africa)
You must add a 1,000 Yen of handling cost but you can have a 1,000 Yen discount by answering one of the questionary they often send by mail.

Hanma_Baki said:
I dont know why I keep getting surprised here.
How does 21,600 YEN (=209,87 USD) for shipping/handling/customs sound? :void:

...Apparently it weighs 7.3 kg.

probably in your case the last payment is: 7,000 (last installment for standard ver.) + 13,600 (Europe shipment) + 1,000 (handling) = 21,600 YEN

Omg! You´re right! I totally read that wrong! :ganishka: I was just about to get off my night shift when I checked that mail. These fuckin hours scramble my brains :farnese: I was bound to find out when I checked it again today but thanks for letting me know anyways man!

And yeah, as far as I know its the first time they included that rather defensive "Explanation for Customs & Tax" at the end. So my weak mind thought it put two and two together... Sorry folks...

i paid the shipment and waiting for my statue to arrive. Hopefully they do a great job on packaging the item else I will scream and stop buying from them forever.

AOW always does a great job with packaging. I have purchased many statues and have never witnessed any issues. I'm sure it will be worth it - no worries.

After enjoying a long day of gaming thanks to tabletop day I arrived home to a GIANT sized box and I wanted to share with everyone what was in it. A few angles and one for a size reference. Enjoy.
dBuH1If.jpg

zxaapi1.jpg

5ZHRYvk.jpg

tomYKw5.jpg

uD7sjwS.jpg

krzykoop/directdk, thanks for sharing. It looks like it came out very well. None of you got the exclusive? Didn't see the Berserk wolf. :guts:

Top Bottom