[FS] Femto rebirth SOLD

Re: [FS] Femto rebirth 190/300 old ver.

i can vouch for Sovel, great communication and explains everything perfectly!

nice statue up for sale man, real rare one :guts:

thx man :guts:

I never expected sell my femto rebirt :DD, but I sell almost all my character and I want at least one guts statue :carcus: and I find guts and casta which is perfect to representation Berserk(when you have only one statue) :ganishka:

Just to vouch for the seller, great guy, I purchased Guts on Horse 1/15,
was very polite and Helpful, price was great, package was excellent, I was very glad throughout the whole deal.

BUUUUM

final sale --->> 520 USD/ SHIPPED (520 is final with shipp)

http://www.imagehosting.cz/?v=img1579.jpg
http://www.imagehosting.cz/?v=img157zpz.jpg

This thing is a beauty, im surprised it's still here! but then again It was January/February aka broke month for everyone :ganishka:

Re: [FS] Femto rebirth only 520 USD/Shipped

the last femto new 2013 ver. Was sold at 400$. And the old ver. With egg sold for like 390$. On ebay. Just a reference why ur item didn't sell.

thx for info :guts:

for now 520 shipped is best price I can offer.

520 - paypal fees - shipp(around 60 USD) = 400+ USD for me ...

edit:
do you mean on ebay or yahoo auction? that´s very different, becuase on yahoo auction you must pay proxy fees + shipp to him and you ...

BTW if anyone want buy femto rebirt for better price - no problem for me, but only few/year pics is on ebay or another site ... good luck

ebay/paypal fee is fuckin rediculous.

i sold my 20th EURO on ebay for 2000$, ebay bill me 200$, paypal bill me 80$, so it becomes 1720$ after all the fukin fees... .what the fuk.

andrewdsz said:
ebay/paypal fee is fuckin rediculous.

i sold my 20th EURO on ebay for 2000$, ebay bill me 200$, paypal bill me 80$, so it becomes 1720$ after all the fukin fees... .what the fuk.

oh damn your 20th sold on ebay? my ebay account is bains1989 same user name as on these forums, i have 416 feedback about 250 are from selling video games, ive probably have paid about $3000 ish on ebay fee's alone....

bains1989 said:
oh damn your 20th sold on ebay? my ebay account is bains1989 same user name as on these forums, i have 416 feedback about 250 are from selling video games, ive probably have paid about $3000 ish on ebay fee's alone....

I know the fees are high, but its the safest way to negotiate online. Unfortunately, not everyone is honest, and not everyone follows their promises. I've had trouble a couple times buying online, some people think that because you're over the internet, its ok to screw someone. Sometimes I sell some stuff from my collection on a Brazilian website, and its so lousy, almost no guarantees. I wish ebay/paypal were more common here.

best way is pay via paypal ,, I'm paying for goods or services ,, buyer is 100% cover = no risk :ubik:, seller must pay fee :( but this is still cheapest then EBAY :///

ebay is good for make visible but deal is best(for seller of course) out of ebay. I myself buy lot of statue and make deal out of ebay. Seller wins and I too :)

Re: [FS] Femto rebirth best offer accpt.

Tomas you should have sold it to me when you had the chance! Haha ;) Goodluck with the sale someone buy this! Getting pretty rare doesn't even barley show up on yahoo auctions or eBay ever !

Top Bottom