Guts the Black Swordsman - Birth Ceremony Chapter – 1/10 Scale *Limited Version

damn looks so nice! really blood like crazy bloody.

with this new statue coming out maybe it will affect the other release of this same one and price drop the other versions haha :ganishka:

going to be expensive after taxes and such no way i could afford it brand new :l

Four ver. Added together makes 200 pieces on total for this mode.... ...which is not that bad.

However ver. 1 and 2 are now sub-par on both quality and paint applications. This kinda sucks. I wish AOW doesn't do so many versions at such a short period of time.... It really just kills the prices.

Ver. 3 looks the best guts wise. Ver. 4's death angel base is the best base out of four. IMO.

Shit practices like this will just making more people stop collecting anything AOW. No good.

yeah I recently picked up ver 3 off yahoo auctions and am very pleased...missed out on the AOW preorders but wanted the statue after I saw some pictures....the bloody angel base is nice but IMO Guts looks best in ver. 3 as well...it's extremely well painted.

Agree with you both... Lol they could´ve just released some kinda attachable base with that gorgeously bloody death angel instead, I bet it´d sell out faster.

I also got ver 3 and overall I gotta say I still like it more than this one. Sure, death angel splattered on the ground would´ve neat but I actually think Guts standing there alone looks cool in its own way too.

I like it but I understand wanting different statues. Even with this on the market thats less then 200 overall I also think because they said it was requested so much they didn't mind making it between the 2 variant bases and only one having the blood. I will be getting one.

Armored_Berserk said:
Another repaint? Seriously? AOW is mocking their customers...

Yeah that was kinda my reaction as well, but at this point Im not exactly surprised anymore.

IncantatioN said:
4th repaint in 5 months.
They started numbering them which to me almost implies there could be even more to come :iva:

Ahmetal

God hand help us
Just got it today

Nm41d2f.jpg

82ZcKa7.jpg

fvypPqP.jpg

Ahmetal

God hand help us
bains1989 said:
all that bloody looks fucking badass though! thats how all of guts statues should be lol

Yeah, these guts statues by art of war lead me to believe I have a blood fetish. I know some here don't like too much blood, especially on the sword. Personally, I haven't seen enough blood yet!

Top Bottom