Berserk stuff for sale Manga/figures/cards

Hello everyone. I recently came across a lot of berserk items and I wanted to let the people of the forum here get first dibs.

The things I have for sale are
Dark Horse manga # 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 these are not in shrink but all in great condition SOLD These are NIS #1,2,3,4,6,8 $15ea.

Mini figure 2 piece set Art Of War- Black swordsman and knight of skeleton 20$ Unopened SOLD
Hawk Soldier figure Art Of War- Judeau $20 Unopened
Hawk Soldiers Guts and Mercenary guts TV version Art Of War- $20ea $35 both Unopened SOLD
Isidro & Schierk Art Of War- $75 unopened SOLD
Banpresto DXF figures- Guts and Griffith $27 each or $50 for both. Unopened SOLD
Banpresto Ichiban Kuji B Prize- Guts $40 Unopened
Figma good smile co figures- Guts (band of the hawk) and Griffith- $50/$45 or $90 for both. Unopened SOLD

Berserk TCG starter box- has guts on the front, the box itself is worn all the cards are in good condition. Comes with manual and I think a playmat (paper mat thats tells you where cards go) Also has a cardboard picture of griffith that says berserk trading card game. The cards inside are segregated and bound by plastic strips and a small about are sealed in a clear plastic package. Its clear they haven't been played with. I am open to negations with this one but I don't want to sell individual cards. SOLD

Berserk lego sets by Kubrick sets A/B - The boxes are worn but unopened one set is band of hawk Guts, Griffith, Casca, and Zodd human form. The second set is Black swordsman guts, Femto, Zodd transformed, and red Beherit. $40ea or $75 both
. SOLD

Lastly Isidro Art of war statue #010 exclusive version (holding rock) $140 Unopened. SOLD

All item prices are USD. You pay for shipping which will be calculated on location and items purchased (size of box and weight) I will go through paypal or even set up an Ebay listing if you choose. Any questions don't hesitate to ask or shoot me a PM.

I may be adding more to the list. I will mark for edits.

Tirade said:
Do you have any other cards from the TCG besides the starter deck?

I honestly don't kno. I have the 2 starters but also a small stack of cards that seem separate and 2 packs go i think 3 cards in clear wrap. I myself can't distinguish what is what in terms of set.

Tirade

Hai Yai, Forces!
krzykoopa said:
I honestly don't kno. I have the 2 starters but also a small stack of cards that seem separate and 2 packs go i think 3 cards in clear wrap. I myself can't distinguish what is what in terms of set.

Hmmm, the 3 cards in clear wrap sound like the city cards for the starter set.

Last things I have left are the 10 inch guts figure attack pose and NIS Dark horse Manga 1-4,6,8. Open for offers

Top Bottom