Author Topic: God Hand (Femto, Void, Conrad, Ubik and Slan) Figma  (Read 25159 times)

Offline andrewdsz

Re: God Hand (Femto, Void, Conrad, Ubik and Slan) Figma
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2014, 07:25:55 AM »
I disbelieve they can make good looking figures w wings on because they never look good. Always feels wierd on the joints.

Offline Hitoshura

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2015, 10:03:29 AM »
Sculpted prototype of Ubik and Conrad shown via a wall image of new releases at Winter Wonder Festival 2015.

"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road. Neither human, nor devil... all bends to my will" - Hitoshura

Offline RabidChimera

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2015, 12:51:03 PM »
Dose anybody know what's happening with these? Can't seem to find any info on them hoping they haven't been scrapped  :sad:

Offline Bender

« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2015, 12:33:06 AM »
It is weird how we haven't seen anything about these for a while now. 

I think the summer Wonderfest is happening in a few days so maybe some news about them will pop up then.

Offline Uriel

• 天下無敵者
  • Of the Abyss
  • This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2015, 05:51:01 AM »
Femto done got coloured.

Check out half way down the page, or enjoy these images. Some nice closeups here. Doubt I'll pick these up, but they're not the worst thing I've ever seen.

Offline Aazealh

• 髑髏の騎士
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • そうはいかぬ
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2015, 10:36:28 AM »
Looking pretty good for figures I guess. Not sure the God Hand fits the format too well though.

Offline Maiku

« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2015, 04:26:25 PM »
Looking pretty good for figures I guess. Not sure the God Hand fits the format too well though.

Yeah, they are forcing the articulation on Femto's wings among other things.  Detail is nice though especially for the price.  Surprised they are going this deep.  Other figures must have done well which bodes well for getting more characters.

Offline RabidChimera

« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2015, 03:32:09 AM »
Ahh yes here they are! Glad to see there still in the works Femto's color scheme looks really nice an slan looks really good aswell the details on all of them look great actually

I do agree with the god hand not fitting the format tho an the articulation being rather forced on all of them but it can't be helped i guess

Its nice to see a company finally move on from basically just doing guts ill definitely be picking all of them up might not be too much of a stretch to see schierke,serpico or Isidro done in the future aswell

Offline Mogen

« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2015, 02:01:19 AM »
I'll be picking them all up if they do release them, I don't really like figures that much but i do have the other Berserk figmas and they do look great (and the price isn't that bad), the joints are noticeable but once they are posed they kinda blend in. as for Femto I hope they clean up his wings a bit or have a second down pair so they don't look so bulky.

Offline thedigitalsin

« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2016, 03:29:38 AM »
New image from WonFes this weekend.

EDIT: more images

« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 04:03:46 AM by thedigitalsin »

Offline Yozuru

• Of the World
  • "I say when it ends!" - Lucina
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2016, 04:41:25 AM »
Thanks for the images thedigitalsin! They look so fantastic, I especially like Slan!

Offline JaySmithyy

« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2016, 08:29:29 AM »
Void looks amazing. Does anyone have any info about the release on these? It seems they've been working on them for quite sometime.

Offline MiyamotoPuck

« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2016, 09:11:46 AM »
Waow they really look great! Void is very impressive and Ubik is looking more alive than ever :ubik:

Offline Halcian

« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2016, 07:00:26 AM »
I don't get it. So are their two versions of Void and Femto?

Offline thedigitalsin

« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2016, 01:46:13 AM »

Offline DirectDK

« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2016, 02:53:52 PM »
Awesome!!  Thanks thedigitalsin.

(Unfortunately, I made the wrong decision of looking at this thread at work, LOLOL.)

Offline Hitoshura

« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2016, 12:57:22 AM »
http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-31867.html

Both the regular and Hawk of Darkness birth ver. Femto figma finally have a release date. They'll be released on February 2017 and you'll be able to pre-order them tomorrow. Still no release date or price for the rest of the God Hand members.

"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road. Neither human, nor devil... all bends to my will" - Hitoshura

Offline Mogen

« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2016, 02:42:31 AM »
http://figsoku.net/blog-entry-31867.html

Both the regular and Hawk of Darkness birth ver. Femto figma finally have a release date. They'll be released on February 2017 and you'll be able to pre-order them tomorrow. Still no release date or price for the rest of the God Hand members.

Awesome, I can't wait to have them  :guts: thanks for the the heads up.

Offline Hitoshura

« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 11:58:50 AM by Hitoshura »

Offline DragonSlayer24

« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2016, 03:42:35 AM »
Definitely buying the Birth of the Hawk of Darkness version. Hopefully they keep making more Berserk Figmas after the God Hand.

Offline RabidChimera

« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2016, 08:02:02 AM »
Nice very nice! It's about daym time femto came up for pre-order! Definitely getting all of them  :guts:

Offline Hitoshura

« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 07:19:47 AM by Hitoshura »

Offline Aazealh

• 髑髏の騎士
  • Administrator
  • Of Terror
  • そうはいかぬ
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2016, 07:18:58 AM »
I'm perplexed that Slan isn't being offered by herself and Conrad not being bundled with Ubik. :???:

They probably figured Conrad was the least attractive of the lot and decided bundling him with Slan was the surest way to get people to buy him. However I have to say I actually really dig their Conrad, more so than the Slan figure. I'm utterly out of place to store merchandise these days, otherwise I'd probably take the plunge.

Offline DirectDK

« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2016, 07:11:22 PM »
They are beautiful.

Offline Mogen

« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2016, 10:25:35 PM »
Oh man, happy day hopefully in a few months we'll get a pre-order for Void and Ubik :void: :ubik: to go with the rest of the god hand  :femto: