I need Characters for Fanfic manga

Doa Viem

You were too soft...
I want to create somesort of fanfic manga type thing on beserk, I forgot the correct name for them (Dousinji or something like that) I would like ideas for a story and characters (Beserk characters, with emotions and weaknessess.) I am a capable drawers and my friends says my drawings look like the characters off beserk(I drew Griffith before I knew about him face-wise).

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
But if you don't already have an idea for a fanfic, why limit yourself to fanfic rules? Why not do your own thing?

Doa Viem

You were too soft...
I have an idea I just want some like Personality into my characters so I thought it would be best to have people give me their ideas. Whenever I make more than five characters they seem to sound talk and act alike thats why Im asking. What I mean with plot is what is their purpose. (The whole dream and destiney thing.) Like maybe someone can make a dude that challanges Adon is cockyness yet has a deep insight on the world. Aslo I thought it would be fun to have some other peoples Ideas and characters or towns (hopefully I really suck when it comes to creating a form a society, just good at the wandering lone-wolf stuff).

krunkster

mankowodaisuki
Balter Wennet
Balter was born the son of a whore and a mischievious young noble in a small city. The noble never knew. The mother took the child away from the city and raised the child in a forest village. The mother whored herself to a local tenant for food and shelter, she was beaten often but she managed to raise the child in safety. At five years of age Balter was put to work hauling wood and stearing carts, and began to share in the beatings. He would often hide and sleep in the woods, where he kept company with his imaginary friend Csymont. By ten he was becoming very apt with the Axe, and annoyed with the beatings. His mother however was slowly loosing sanity and became desperate. On Balter's 15th birthday the mother left without telling her son or the tenant where he was going. The tenant was furious and in the days that followed Balter was severly beaten and tortured, convinvced that he knew his mother's wheareabouts. The tenant decided to lower Balter into the well in the front yard and keep him there until he talked. DAys passed and Balter began to fade, he lost all stength to speak. That night a set of men on horse back arive at the tenats house with the mother. She asks where Balter is saying that these men are from a local lord representing Balter's father. The tenant lies saying the boy ran away when she left, the captain of the men sighs "Very well.... kill them both we'll have to find the boy ourselves" Balter hears his mother cry out as she is impaled, and becomes enraged desperately trying to climb out, losing all energy that has come to him and begins to slowly descend. Suddenly Csymont appears to him in an underwater dellusion. "Balter?" the dark elvish figure asks "What would you give to be out of this well?" With his world go black before him Balter summons his last drop of energy and forms the word on his lips: Anything.

There you can use Balter.
There's lots of place to go with him.

Top Bottom