Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 45

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Episode 45 (03/30/2014): Bonfire of Dreams

Griffith's past, the Hundred-Man fight, Bonfire of Dreams and the Siege of Dolrey. Yep, it's almost two and a half hours of Volume 7 dissection.

===========================================
Don't forget you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes,
or by plugging this address into your favorite podcast app:
http://skullknight.net/podcast/rss.xml

===========================================

Sammoniac

You taffers!
Very nice and in depth analysis of the volume. I actually listen to these re-reads with my headphones before I fall asleep... like a bedtime Berserk analysis :iva:

I don't wanna sound too redundant, but fuck it; thanks a lot guys! Seriously. Clearly a lot of time and effort goes into this.

Next : episode 334 :guts:

Thanks for another great podcast!

I really hope we get to see Guts and Casca fight side by side again in the future, re-reading them working together during the fight with Adon's men makes me wonder what kind of tactics they would use in the present. I never thought much about some of the cover artwork, but it is interesting to see Guts with the shield. I wonder what the very last cover will look like years from now. :)

Thank you for another fantastic episode!

I think the re-reads are turning out really well, I hope you'll continue doing them. It's very interesting to listen to what you have to say about the volumes, both as to how each of them relates to the overall story, but also on the page level; you guys don't seem to miss the smallest detail.

I also like the sections about stuff that I might not be that interested into, such as certain video games or some TV shows; I still find those sections quite entertaining.

These re-reads are a lot of fun to listen to. It is hard to add to the discussion, you guys are so thorough. I'm glad you guys talked a lot about the art. It reminded me of the art book and how great it is that a good bit of these volumes are featured in it. That book is such a treasure, I wish there were others like it. Keep up the good work.

I did notice a typo in my Dark Horse volume that I never saw before as I followed along though. :sad: The first episode in the volume is translated as "Casca, Chapter 1", even though there is a giant "3" right above it and that it is correct in the table of contents.

Top Bottom