Warcraft III Custom Map for Berserk

T

temporary

Hello, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in making a Berserk UMS map for Warcraft III. I know some stuff about triggers, but obviously, it would take me hell too long to do it all myself. I'd like to make it RPG style, and we can split it up into several volumes or something. Your input would be great! By the way, we can use the Frozen Throne Tilesets too and character skins!

Do u mean by creating a custom game in battle.net???
Wow! that will be cool, i will definitely play that game!

But how are we suppose to cre8. i mean i dun how to cre8 a new battle.net custom game. ???

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Trust me, you wont get much help here, I'm still waiting to see if there's anyone who will make the rpg maker characters of berserk. Watlter said he would try but you cant expect him to delete the crap that goes on these boards, and make charas

but if you tell me how to help you i'll tell you if i can or cant

T

temporary

Okay, I must admit, for the triggers, I think a friend of mine can help me out on that, what I need is a good script to work around with. I was thinking of having Gatsu start off as he was young in the first map. I just need a good script that could possibly incorporate multiple players, perhaps involving characters such as Griffith, Caska, Corkus, Judeau, Pippen, etc... Its just I'm not sure how the script would look like becauase it would get extremely complicated, yet, I wish to make it really detailed. ;0

Doa Viem

You were too soft...
Bleh I made some good maps, so if you need help im all in. Just respond to this post and I can try to aid you. (All I did during winter was watch Animes and while making maps of them in Warcraft, D: Bloodlust etc.)

Doa Viem

You were too soft...
AoL my name is suprisingly doaviem, I'm starting a map about the battle of Doldrey. (I think thats the one with Boscogne.) ;)

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Why not base it around the Hundred Man Battle? First you start off in a big battle with Griffith, Judeau, Caska and Guts, fighting against Adon. When you defeat Adon, you fall off the cliff, and (Guts and Caska) have to find a way back while fighting hordes of enemies. Maybe you could use the Warcraft bandits, or something equally sucky.

Meanwhile, as Judeau, you will have to find Guts and Caska with a team of men. The path should be very long and mazelike, with a few enemies here and there.

As Griffith, you should mop up the rest of the enemy on the battlefield, and with the remains of the army search for Guts and Caska, except on a different trail from Judeau. Again, the trail should be very mazelike and very difficult to navigate, with plenty of enemies to implement those make-your-life-hell ambushes.

Should Both Guts and Caska be killed, the game will end.

Cool! but may i know wat type of WC3 heroes should be Gutz, i mean no heroes of WC3 hv similar appearance of Gutz, not to mention being equipped with a machanical arm and a 7 foot long sword!

I guess it would not be a simple task in creating Gutz in Warcraft3, both in appearance on the map and the portrait!

Even if u somehow create him, what are ability are u going to giv him??? Perhap there are few which suit his character such as Critical Strike, Cannon (from his arm, which deal devastating splash dmg), Bladestorm, Berserk (which has the same ability such as Avatar, increase all stat etc.)

This are just my recommendation 8)

T

temporary

Yeah, because of the lack of models and skins in wc3, I was planning on making the custom map in TFT (The Frozen Throne) coz there's lots of new skins for that :) What I'd like is just some nice plot/trigger/script/events sorta' thing :) The one man battle sounds like a very good possibility! Keep the ideas rolling!

Doa Viem

You were too soft...
When does frozen throne come out, and I have completed a small portion of my map and should be ready by end of week. It's going to be an assault on Doldrey fighting your ways as various hawk members, (I am even making a Corkus character) as you fight you way through enemy troops gaing experience and money in order to defeat the ultra powerful Boscogne. I made 4 merchants that each speacalize in different areas, including the great Blacksmith Griswald, and I want some ideas for a 100 man battle.

Doa Viem

You were too soft...
Gutz said:
I guess it would not be a simple task in creating Gutz in Warcraft3, both in appearance on the map and the portrait!

Doungeon Siege, the Siege edioter I thin would be alotta bit better to create Guts and a better Beserk setting. Also for Star Wars Jedi Outcast I saw a beserk mod on a german website (I'll look round.) Complete with Dragon Slayer and all.

T

temporary

Cool! Yo Don, when you done the map, upload it to the boards or something. Perhaps you can make maps in a series that sorta' go through the Berserk saga.

Kuroi-san

Gonna do something, or just stand there and bleed?
Well, you can make variations on the current character models, right? Why not make a variation on the Wood Elf Demon Hunter or the Orc Blademaster? Griffith could be the Death Knight (with a few variations) and I'm sure I could think up some others. I haven't played that in yonks.

Doa Viem

You were too soft...
Kuroi-san said:
Well, you can make variations on the current character models, right? Why not make a variation on the Wood Elf Demon Hunter or the Orc Blademaster? Griffith could be the Death Knight (with a few variations) and I'm sure I could think up some others. I haven't played that in yonks.

Do you mean create new polygon models for Warcraft 3? I'd try if I knew how and after I finish my current map (things will speed up tommorow because I don't have work and it just snowed here in Nerbraska) I'll work on creating character models for Dungeon Siege (This will take a lot longer, probally two months). Also about making maps for the series I'll make an attempt and I promise loads of fun during the eclpise and as I said before I can try and make a funner Dungeon Siege Beserk campaige.

Doa Viem

You were too soft...
I have a tad more to ask of you guys but ideas for characters? Like stated before Griffith will most likely be a death knight, Zodd I have officaly decided to be a doomguard hero. Guts sadly will most likely be Arthas, and Pippin an normal paladin(I'm hesitant in aiding a Gaston, it would make the map 7 players...)

Top Bottom