AOW questionnaire

i received an email about how the tentacle ship statue arrived, they also sent a questionari and they ask about what other scene or character wold i like them to release, i think they are running out of ideas about what other statues they can do, thats why they also asked what other mangas, animes or games are we interested.

If I am not mistaken this isn't the 1st time AOW has done something like this and it also is not unusual for a company to do such a thing. This is a great way to reach the targeted audience in my opinion.

I e-mailed them last year when I bought my Beherit and asked them about Berserk action figures, and told them most people probably don't wanna spend enormous amounts of money on their statues.

They said alot of people told them just what I said...

Problem is most of their action figures SUCK :ganishka:

I mean why should they lower their prices if most of their statues are sold out with in one week.
Some friends of mine and me included recommended to do some statues of great Seinen Series like Kingdom, Sun-Ken Rock Vinland Saga and more..
They are thincking of doing some Sun-Ken Rock statues asweel some Kingdom ones, but nothing is sure

I just wish that they would have an sculptor whou would get Guts face right....

krzykoopa said:
If I am not mistaken this isn't the 1st time AOW has done something like this and it also is not unusual for a company to do such a thing. This is a great way to reach the targeted audience in my opinion.

Yep, it isn't the first time. But, it's not helped in the past, so I'd be cautious in expecting anything good to come from it.

There's a stickied topic for statue suggestions and the best we can do is link them to it for ideas, etc.

IncantatioN said:
Yep, it isn't the first time. But, it's not helped in the past, so I'd be cautious in expecting anything good to come from it.

There's a stickied topic for statue suggestions and the best we can do is link them to it for ideas, etc.

That thread isn't very boisterous in numbers you know? I don't expect my ideas to be used but if enough people want the same thing I don't see why they would ignore it.

I think that Casca is under represented,i like Guts and the others but Casca with her sword in a dynamic posture would be fantastic :isidro:
what do we think??

Top Bottom