Art of War: God Hand - Price Check

B

bakabanana

Since I am kind of new to Berserk and Art of War, I don't really have a good grasp on how much some of these older figures are worth. Would you say that 800$ is a good price for this http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=42 ?

thats way too high man, i paid $550 shipped for mine and i still think i paid too much haha, if you can find it in the $400-$500shipped range your Golden but its becoming higher demand for sure but not $800 worth :/

Mines with Griffith bloody bandages exclusive btw

If I were you, I'd wait for the Figma versions. You can always get Femto ( the AoW version is quite cheap. Mine was 20 euros , and he looks awesome
fC8xbvU.jpg
(Flexible cape, arm moves, can exchange hands, and has a great headsculpt overall.)

Figma (freeing) is releasing the 5 god hand. It'll definitely be cheaper than the current AoW set. Thats what I'm going to do for Slan, Ubik , Void and Conrad.

It's ok price kinda but through a proxy it's gunna get a charge of minimum 10% on commission which say it sold for $500 there would be a $50 charge right off the back then the shipping fee to the proxy then their fees then ems shipping to you.

The most i would spend on a yahoo auction one with the Griffith bandages would be max 30,000-35,000(tree fiddy)

My 2 cents

if it pops on bay it should be around 350~400 mark w the bandaged Griffith. IMO this set is not worth getting since the wings of slan has a very high chance of breakage during shipping. Also the set is so freaking tiny.....

TheWillOfT said:
there is one at yahoo auctions japan fo an ''okay'' Price

http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r113573537

I half agree with bains but I think fir that price its ok IF you want it that bad I don't foresee it coming up on the bay for that price so its up to you. I think you could get the set w/o bandage griff cheaper.

krzykoopa said:
I half agree with bains but I think fir that price its ok IF you want it that bad I don't foresee it coming up on the bay for that price so its up to you. I think you could get the set w/o bandage griff cheaper.

hehe yeah totally forgot about that, this is a statue that is pretty rare and people dont want to let go out of there collection thats for sure, who wouldnt want the god hand :ubik: :void: :femto: :slan:

Top Bottom