FS: Berserk Statues - Guts, Griffith, Zodd, Slan

C

ChewChewy

Hi everyone. As I am typing this, I am attending my grandmothers funeral. It looks like we do not have the money to cover a lot if the expenses so I am looking to sell off my Berserk collection to help pay for the services and post service fees. I am currently in Wisconsin until early next week and won't have pictures or a serial number available until then.

All the statues were opened when I first received then and inspected for any broken parts. They have not been displayed and are unbroken. I am open to fair offers as well. The seller will pay for all shipping costs. Please email me with any questions.

Zodd & Wyald w/Guts 100 Man
Guts & Slan
Guts 20th Anniversary - first release
Skullknight on Horse 2 Silver
Zodd on Horse
Guts Birth Feast

I am sorry for your loss.

Guts & Slan is a very fragile figure (thinking of Slan's hair). I'd feel much safer making offers if you had pictures showing her to be in good condition. In any case, lots of things on your mind now, so take your time. I am interested in Guts & Slan if it's in good shape but I can't make promises because I already spent lots on AoW this month.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, my dog/grandma/etc. died, please buy ASAP! There's been a guy pulling this same trick over and over again, no idea why he keeps coming back. I guess he figures he'll fool someone eventually.

Well, there is no way I purchase something without hard evidence and payer security anyways, so that ain't happening. :p As posted above, I need to be convinced that the buyer has the product he is selling and that my money is safe.

Top Bottom