Liad's Statue Sale Thread

Just figured i'd merge my other sale threads into one big thread, that I can keep for other sales down the line. Prices INCLUDE shipping, but 4% paypal fee has to be paid in addition.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/stiano88
I have been doing some sales and purchases on StatueForum.com, and I have a good reputation on that site, so they can vouch for my credibility.

I will be updating this thread with pictures and more detailed information, but it's late right now and I just want to get this thread up and running.

[Art of War] Guts: The Battle For Doldrey 1:10 scale - Red Mantle variant
Price: 500 USD Shipped
Note: Doesn't come with original brown shipper
IMG_0208.JPG

Berserker78 said:
Hummm well very good....My brain is burning thank you, i pm you :SK:

Happy to see you on this board my friend. Berserker78 is one of my french friend. I pushed him to register on this board.

Even if, he had just one post... he is a reliable buyer. He bought my zodd and wyald statue.

@ Liad : Good luck for yours sales.

:slan:

Stardustgatzu said:
Happy to see you on this board my friend. Berserker78 is one of my french friend. I pushed him to register on this board.

Even if, he had just one post... he is a reliable buyer. He bought my zodd and wyald statue.

@ Liad : Good luck for yours sales.

:slan:

Thanks Stardust, 20th Anniversary is pending a sale, will keep the thread updated.

Payment has been received, Will package and ship 20th anniversary either tomorrow or on saturday (worst case, on monday).

Fast and pleasant transaction, hope the statue arrives without shipping damage.

Will update when statue has been shipped, and tracking number has been sent.

-Liad

20th Anniversary has been packaged and shipped. PM'd buyer (Bonkura) with Tracking number. My part of the transaction is now complete, hope he arrives without shipping damage.

Thanks to Bonkura for exceptionally fast payment, highly recommended, could not have gone any better.

Liad said:
20th Anniversary has been packaged and shipped. PM'd buyer (Bonkura) with Tracking number. My part of the transaction is now complete, hope he arrives without shipping damage.

Thanks to Bonkura for exceptionally fast payment, highly recommended, could not have gone any better.

Thank you for your keeping answering as soon as I emailed.
Liad is the best communicator and seller ever!!!

I also hope guts to arrive w/o shipping damage.

I'll update the post when he get to my hand.

Thank you for nice transaction and everything.

Final price reduction on Guts: Battle for Doldrey - 500 USD Shipped!

I added a few other collectibles that aren't Berserk collectibles. If that's not allowed, please let me know and I'll delete it. Thanks

Top Bottom