Shiploads of crazy stuff at yahoo auction now! Worth a new topic !

http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=2660.0

Today I just went through yahoo japan and wow my eyes off. Tons goodies u rarely seem or never seem pops up on YJ. Go check it out.

Zodd & wyald w guts
Zodd vs guts 2013
Berserk armor 1/8 headlong (damaged)
Sk weather boned #13 ( damaged)
Guts slan
The death angel slaugthers set kits
Egg of world kits
1/6 femto kits
Sk on horse 2
The magician girl and the other cute girl kits
Guts berserker armor 1/6 2010
Zodd I w wings bloody ver.

YJ rarely have anything worth mention but this time They do. Some of the kits are really rare.

andrewdsz said:
YJ rarely have anything worth mention but this time They do. Some of the kits are really rare.

Pretty darn hilarious statement as it's the best place to buy Anime figures in the world. The only place with the highest chance those kits land would be on YAJ.

The tonboya kits are all a bit overpriced IMO, a couple of months ago those kits were selling for less than half the price. Maybe someone bought them only to make a profit? Couple of months ago I almost got Slan and Irvine for about 15k to 20k ien, but my proxy failed to offer the last bid. I understand that these can be rare, but they have been for a while. They originally sold for so much less
tfa15.jpg

1500 ien to 6000.

I've been looking for Irvine ( since I find this version much better than AoW). They are definitely interesting kits.

I personally feel this kits are crazy over priced thats like 1400 to get it and get it painted, considering they are all tiny in my opinion I rather just buy the new guts cannon slice which will be in that ball park.

i wanted to bid on that 1/6 guts but that seller is charging 11,000 yen to ship it EMS within japan to any proxy -_ - so shipping this statue ac cross to america would cost 11,000yen to ship to proxy then probably around another 15,000yen to you :/

RickP said:
There's even the 1/1 arm cannon, that's something you don't see too often.

It's been on auction for months or over a year. Most of these kits/ statues show up from time to time, except the ones for Erika and Schierke.

IncantatioN said:
It's been on auction for months or over a year. Most of these kits/ statues show up from time to time, except the ones for Erika and Schierke.

I suppose the reason is that most of these kits are now only being used by people trying to make a huge profit. It happens to other collections as well. Its not that the item itself is sought after, its just that a few people buy some units, keep it locked away for a while, then decide to charge 10 - 20x the normal prices.

I've seen most of these kits and figures for sale over the years on YJA. Last time ( a couple of months ago) they were less than half the current price.

Top Bottom