Need help, what is the best way to read Manga? look inside :)

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Walter said:
Nice! Thanks for the big effort Jackson.

Always a pleasure to help fellow berserker's! :guts:

bains1989 said:
thanks for your help Jackson :farnese:

My pleasure. The info I gave are about amazon.ca only and not from sellers (some sellers sell volumes at ridiculous price so be aware) that pass by them. So shipping should not be too crazy if I'm not mistaken. Anyways if you got the first 11 ones there is only a few others that'll be "hard" to get. Good hunting!

IncantatioN said:
Bains - There's a place called High Octane Comics that's somewhere around where you live, hopefully they have them in stock.

The store got back to me and they only carry a few manga titles, Berserk was not among them. So, sorry about that.

IncantatioN said:
The store got back to me and they only carry a few manga titles, Berserk was not among them. So, sorry about that.

thanks for looking for me!

i actually called them yesterday and yeah theor store is super small so i was pretty sure they wouldnt have it :(

I own all the books. My preferred method to go back and search through or re-read is my iPad there are a few apps that have great content manga storm compiles multiple sources so you have multiple to pick from if you like their translation style or not. Hope that helps

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
krzykoopa said:
I own all the books. My preferred method to go back and search through or re-read is my iPad there are a few apps that have great content manga storm compiles multiple sources so you have multiple to pick from if you like their translation style or not. Hope that helps

What's your preferred iPad app for punctuation? :troll:

Sammoniac

You taffers!
Concerning amazon.ca, I never paid a single cent for shipping. All Berserk volumes are "Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping." That means that if you buy for more than 25$ worth of stuff, you simply don't pay any shipping fees. Pretty cool uh? :guts:

Sammoniac said:
Concerning amazon.ca, I never paid a single cent for shipping. All Berserk volumes are "Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping." That means that if you buy for more than 25$ worth of stuff, you simply don't pay any shipping fees. Pretty cool uh? :guts:

Yeah! I was going to tell everyone I got 1-11 from my good friend krzykoopa , and the rest of the volumes 12-37 for $11.42 Canadian shipped each! I have them
All on me except 32-37 waiting for them to come in the mail and I'm
So happy owning the mangas. They are way cooler then I thought krzykoopa also gave me a bunch of manga sleeves as well which was way to nice ill
Upload a photo when I get them all :)

Aazealh said:
Hi Bains. You spend thousands of dollars on statues, so I think you can afford to buy the books as well. As a fan, that should be the first thing to buy for a collection. That goes for Berserk and for other works.

well all my volumes finally came in, starting a re read! just sad cause 12-37 are unopened seal and i know ill have to open them soon :isidro:

TVAKEmo.jpg

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
bains1989 said:
well all my volumes finally came in, starting a re read!

Congrats! You can be proud. :SK:

bains1989 said:
just sad cause 12-37 are unopened seal and i know ill have to open them soon :isidro:

You could always buy a second, collection-only unopened set. :carcus:

Top Bottom