Who will get along with Casca the best in Guts group?

Who will get along the best with Casca if/when she is restored in Guts new group?

• Farnese

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • Serpico

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Isidro

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Schierke/Ivalera

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Puck

Votes: 17 29.8%
  • Azan

Votes: 3 5.3%

• Total voters

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword
Heavenly Maiden said:
I do not have the manga volume right here in front of me so I might have quoted the wrong pages but there is a scene where Casca turns Charlotte down for joining them where Guts seems to get offended by Casca's manner and snatches his arm away when she tries to touch him. Casca looks upset as well.

To me Guts's annoyance comes from him realizing that both he and Casca are still wrapped up in Griffith's story. (Paraphrased: "The one who is still bound to Griffith...is me") This is revealed to him by Casca empathizing with Charlotte in the previous pages.

Casca quickly realizes she might be acting insensitive towards Guts and apologizes. Guts then appears to silently accept her apology and comes to the revelation I quoted above. The whole situation is dropped from that moment on.

Delta Phi said:
To me Guts's annoyance comes from him realizing that both he and Casca are still wrapped up in Griffith's story. (Paraphrased: "The one who is still bound to Griffith...is me") This is revealed to him by Casca empathizing with Charlotte in the previous pages.

Casca quickly realizes she might be acting insensitive towards Guts and apologizes. Guts then appears to silently accept her apology and comes to the revelation I quoted above. The whole situation is dropped from that moment on.

I always took that scene as Guts being bothered both by Casca's lingering feelings for Griffith, but mostly by his own feeling of resignation, which only proved him that he still thought himself way beneath Griffith. Is that quote the official Dark Horse translation, btw? 'Cause mine (Brazilian Panini) says a different thing, if I'm not mistaken.

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword
Lara Skadi said:
Is that quote the official Dark Horse translation, btw? 'Cause mine (Brazilian Panini) says a different thing, if I'm not mistaken.
Yeah it's taken from the Dark Horse translation. As I said, though, it's paraphrased.

No doubt that Puck will be very curious about sane Casca's person, and buzz around her a lot - at least in first hour after her recovery :>

But I see some space for Serpico here - mainly because last times he is surprisingly abandoned and meaningless as a character. He only fights, and sometimes stares at Farnese, who seems to completely forget about him. I imply no romantic relation between Casca and him, but he looks (and acts) mostly alike Judeau or Griffith, who were past Casca's best friends, so she'll feel most familiar with him - I bet Casca would feel uneasy with other girls, which also puts Serpico in favor to become most trusted member of a party to her, if it comes to Casca trying to make new friends. It would be also good opportunity to make Serpico - Farnese relationship more clear; maybe seeing Casca's relationship with Guts Serpico will decide to tell Farnese truth about being her brother, and find himself some other goal in life, or maybe he'll try to regain her affection, using the fact that Guts no longer needs a babysitter for Casca.

On the other hand we've got Farnese, who I think will try to get to know Casca better - not only because she will want to know the woman Guts fell in love with, but simply because she spent with her more time than anyone from the party (except from Guts and Puck), and seeing sane Casca will be like seeing her baby learning to speak :p

EdermaskPT

"Stealth mode-On"
Great question! Well they don't know a thing about what happened nor who she is!

First, she'll try to slaughter them all by instinct!! Lol, while screaming. Then she'll faint and yeah Puck will be the first to say something random.

I chose Isidro...Schierke is kinda distant and shy, and she might be more of a pain with warning and stuff. She's like an old lady, at times.

But Casca will be the onee-san for them, no doubt, there's always one and she was that big sis for the hawks.

Farnese has given how many baths to loony Casca? How will react, our pride and stubborn Casca.

It's hard to forsee, it will change pretty much everything. I wonder if they won't talk about the past and we'll have anyone kept in the dark for until the day of the great battle looooool, just might happen.

Serpico is more easy to trust and more balanced, he'll be the one to go talk to her alone at night and advice her to understand Guts feelings and tell what he's being doing for her. I can picture that very well.

So, Isidro and Puck are the more easy going. Though Puck is still and odd thing and we're getting to the placing he belongs and has no recollection of the place.

This is will be also a place where we no more about the mysteries of Puck, he might no be so much as the gagish elf from past times.

Top Bottom