SOUL CALIBUR 2!!!

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
I...I...I'm speechless...It's so fucking awe inspiring!!I just got it fr the Gamecube.Link versus Mitsurugi!!Link versus Nightmare!!!Ivy's boobs!!Taki's boobs(by the way,those boobs are much bigger than in the Dreamcast game...vive les nouvelles technologies!!)

P

psymont

i played the arcade version and it wasnt very different from the first .... i had it for the DC and played it non stop .... PS2 people are getting screwed with hitachi .... still a fun game though

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
Psymont Wallace said:
i played the arcade version and it wasnt very different from the first .... i had it for the DC and played it non stop .... PS2 people are getting screwed with hitachi .... still a fun game though
Hey!!Cool avatar!!

G

Genn21

I play S.C.2 in the arcade somtimes:p ...of coarse no one else would dare challenge me by stepping foot in, they know my uber leet skills with nightmare are scary like the beast
evan though i officially havnt beaten the game yet, i only do challenges and whenever i try i lose my 50c i consider myself a novice in the leaque of 0 \/\/ /\/ 1 /\/ 6 others but still all always relax on the fact knowing thell release a new Soul caliber before anyone could notice the bogus hero inside me (doesent being a conan of the arcade also make me a bogus hero :D)

Drop it tho and Buy Bf1942 r2r it destroys S.C.2

Downloaded the japanese version yesterday, don't see much difference between it and part1. Taki's boobies got more bouncy and smaller, some Hulk-clone is new but pretty boring. Spawn/Link/Heihachi shouldn't have been in the game in the first place.

Top Bottom