Author Topic: Grunbeld Houma Apostle Statue FS  (Read 1362 times)

Offline Tirade

• Of the Interstice
  • Hai Yai, Forces!
Grunbeld Houma Apostle Statue FS
« on: May 14, 2014, 11:55:51 PM »
As the title says, I have a Mint Grunbeld Apostle statue for sale (#086). It is in great shape with no damage. The statue has been resting in it's Styrofoam casing since I got it. I'm asking $650, but I am open to reasonable offers. PM if you are interested. Thanks!!!

« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 04:00:45 PM by Tirade »
In search of Berserk TCG Authentic Kentarou Miura Autograph cards.  If you can help me in my quest, rest assured you will be well compensated!

Offline Tirade

• Of the Interstice
  • Hai Yai, Forces!
In search of Berserk TCG Authentic Kentarou Miura Autograph cards.  If you can help me in my quest, rest assured you will be well compensated!

Offline Tirade

• Of the Interstice
  • Hai Yai, Forces!
Re: Grunbeld Houma Apostle Statue
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2014, 05:57:43 PM »
Statue is still available. Shoot me an offer if you are still interested. I am definitely more willing to deal here than on eBay.

Offline IncantatioN

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 04:32:04 PM »
Good luck with the sale. This was one of my first statues and it's such an under-rated piece. I remember being amazed by it when I first saw it un-boxed and on display. 

To everyone checking this topic - Tirade's highly reliable and consistently has been over the years I've known him through the forum.
At the end of time, a moment will come when just one man remains. Then the moment will pass. Man will be gone. There will be nothing to show that we were ever here... but stardust.

Offline Rhombaad

• Old Fart in Training
  • Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2014, 05:13:44 PM »
Good luck with the sale! If I had the money, I'd buy it from you right now.

Offline Tirade

• Of the Interstice
  • Hai Yai, Forces!
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2014, 02:02:07 PM »
Thanks for the kind words guys!

Offline Tirade

• Of the Interstice
  • Hai Yai, Forces!
Re: Grunbeld Houma Apostle Statue FS
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2014, 04:01:12 PM »
Grunbeld is still available  :guts: