Episode 335

Title: 王権神授 - Divine right of kingship​

Episode #335 will be publishing friday in Young Animal#11. #336 will be publishing this summer.

Source : Young Animal #11.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the early info on 336. Wish we had more specifics than "summer."

Mind if I ask how you get this info so early?

Aazealh said:
Well yeah, we already knew that 335 would be published this week...
I know i post info^^. Here its just info about episode 336.

From Young Animal 11. Friends bought today and send me info. Post preview picture tomorrow.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
LOicos said:
I know i post info^^. Here its just info about episode 336.

From Young Animal 11. Friends bought today and send me info. Post preview picture tomorrow.

Sure, I was just thinking that non-specific info about episode 336's release date was maybe a bit light to start the episode 335 thread, but it doesn't matter. It's nice of you in any case. Would you mind giving us a summary of the episode if your friend has told you a few things? That'd be great.

I can't believe the new episode is coming out already; time is flying by. I'm so excited! :ubik: I hope Rickert gets to see whats in the dome, or how his talk plays out with Griffith.

Excited for this as no matter where we got from here it moves the story along. Rickert meeting Griffith or going back to the ship. In either case I'm happy where we are and content on getting information about upcoming chapters.

We might get to see the Band of the Falcon again sooner rather than later! :troll:

Seriously though, for me this is another one of those "Miura is a genius" moments where something happens that I didn't expect, but it makes perfect sense when I think about it. I would've never guessed that is what Femto is doing.

Sammoniac

You taffers!
Wow, thank you so much for this LOicos... this is plain awesome! Just look at what Miura has done with the wings :isidro: I wonder what the holes in the arches are?
And looks like Griffith is still putting on quite a spectacular show, straight from the coffins this time. It seems that we won't see his conversation with Rickert in this episode though.

Thanks LOicos for the early preview pictures! This episode looks fantastic, i can't wait to get my Young Animal!

It's quite interesting that we see people up there in Falconia, now it's really making me wonder where the not so charming looking apostles reside. :griffnotevil:

Very interesting. It makes sense though, seeing as how we see Griffith do something similar in volume 23 so it's cool to see Miura going back to this but in more detail. Curious to hear what Rickert is thinking about all of this.

Thanks LOicos for the early preview. Falconia's architecture is pretty interesting, if only they could do something like that in the real world. Those holes in the arcs look suspicious. And Griffith is playing the necromancer again(or something like that). I'm interested in seeing Rickert interact with Locus.
Doc said:
Wonder if Griffith is going to manipulate Rickert with the ghosts of the Falcons?
Oh right, I didn't think about that. We could see Pipin and the others again, but I wonder can sacrifices come back in that form?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Tama said:
Very interesting. It makes sense though, seeing as how we see Griffith do something similar in volume 23 so it's cool to see Miura going back to this but in more detail. Curious to hear what Rickert is thinking about all of this.

Yeah, back to the old tricks. I wonder what the room itself looks like though. The little of it we see seems... interesting. And of course, now the question is what will happen with Rickert... It'd be interesting to see him ask Griffith about the former Band of the Falcon (and to hear Griffith's response), but as far as bringing them back as ghosts, the situation is different, as the people shown here are freshly deceased. But even then, they aren't just dead, they were branded. I don't think they could come back that way.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks, LOicos. Better than a text summary, I guess. :guts:

Neat, freshly raised ghosts from coffins. While on the surface it's merely a revival of what we saw in Volume 23, it actually answers something I had been wondering about -- how the afterlife works in this new world. The shallow layer of the astral world was where spirits reside before passing on. Now that the worlds have merged, it's nice to know it's still the same. Still requires Griffith's special touch to bring them out for loved ones.

I do wonder though, if there's a reason Miura is reminding us of this power...

Also, Griffith is still wearing his same old armor? Perhaps this truly is prior to a coronation ceremony. He still even has his goddamned sword equipped. What, is he paranoid after that one time he didn't have it strapped to him?

Aazealh said:
It'd be interesting to see him ask Griffith about the former Band of the Falcon (and to hear Griffith's response)

As you said, I don't see how it'd be possible. But indeed hearing the wording of his reply would be interesting. "They've moved on to where they become one." :femto:

Based on my piss-poor knowledge of moonspeak, on page #5, Rickert says: "That's..." and Locus replies 'That is the "other side of death".' Very roughly translated, mind. Sorry it's nothing groundbreaking.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Doc said:
Based on my piss-poor knowledge of moonspeak, on page #5, Rickert says: "That's..." and Locus replies 'That is the "other side of death".' Very roughly translated, mind. Sorry it's nothing groundbreaking.

Yes, I also translated it and didn't even bother posting it since it's so apparent.

Also, if you're going to call Japanese "moonspeak," then maybe you shouldn't be translating things.

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword
Wow! That initial shot of Griffith gave me chills. So awesome. I'm curious if his "resurrection" ability will have some greater use than just further solidifying himself to the masses as a great (and powerful) person. :griffnotevil:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Delta Phi said:
Wow! That initial shot of Griffith gave me chills. So awesome. I'm curious if his "resurrection" ability will have some greater use than just further solidifying himself to the masses as a great (and powerful) person. :griffnotevil:

I know you're using the term loosely, since I also can't think of a great term for it ... but what Griffith is doing is pretty far from "resurrection." He's just tapping into the few recently departed souls still clinging to the world, and giving their families a proper last goodbye.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
What the wow?!?!? !!!!! can't put it in words! merci!

Now that my excitation has tone down a bit, I can think clearly! The question I'm asking is this: Mariage? Flashback scene? or is that happening like now!?! Ahhh the wonders! Princess Charlotte looks good in that dress! great art as always.

Top Bottom