Who wants to meet up in South Jersey this weekend?

Grail

Feel the funk blast
So, Gobs and I are on an east coast vacation this weekend! :guts: We're in town for a wedding, but we have a little extra time to meet up if anyone wouldn't mind doing a little driving to see us. So far it looks like we'll be free on Sunday evening or sometime on Monday.

We were thinking of meeting up at a bar or pizza place in Southern New Jersey. If you're interested in making it, let us know what you're preferred time would be.

In the meantime, here are my initial impressions of New Jersey:
- It is moist. Very moist. :magni:
- Salads taste great over here, but blue cheese dressing is a lot like ranch dressing here. What's up with that?
- Everything is open later!
- No avocados for you. :sad:
- Lots of cool looking Jewish-style food, but seems like they call it in on Mexican and Chinese.

That's it for now. :griffnotevil:

Welcome to the east coast! I'd be down for meeting up ... I'll have to figure out when, etc. with the schedule this long weekend and Mum being in town. It's been drizzling/ raining on and off, lovely weather : p ... not for touristy stuff I'm sure. No avocados?! Blasphemy. There's plenty of avocados or guac~action in East/ North Jersey and NY.

Oburi

All praise Grail
Damn id love to meet up with you guys, but sadly I'm on the very east coast. Little ol' Rhode Island to be exact. Boston is about 2 hours, NY around 4 and anything more id have to plan out better. Hope you guys enjoy your trip though!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Jersey isn't TOO far from me. So I looked up transportation options, but unfortunately it'd be a little too expensive for me to make it out there. And on one of the busiest travel weekends of the year... Sorry guys, wish I could make it!

Top Bottom