Slam dunk... Manga or anime?

Starting to get Into vagabond and mangas in General was wondering what you guys think about slam dunk?

I hear it's good but there's a anime adaption as well. I'm really liking vagabond and I heard slam
Dunk is promising.

Anyone mind sharing their experience about the manga and how they compare with eachother? Like vagabond and slam dunk. It of its worth reading it or watching it

Thanks everyone I Appreciate it :)

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
I think reading the slam dunk manga is better, since the last part it's missing in the anime. I did both to compare them and the manga it's better in my opinion .

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
TheBranded1 said:
I think reading the slam dunk manga is better, since the last part it's missing in the anime

Which is the best part of the series. Huge Slam Dunk fan here. It is absolutely worth reading, but you have to stick with it, as it has a pretty weak start. Gets better and better as it goes. The final 2-3 volumes are among my favorite comic book moments.

Walter said:
Which is the best part of the series. Huge Slam Dunk fan here. It is absolutely worth reading, but you have to stick with it, as it has a pretty weak start. Gets better and better as it goes. The final 2-3 volumes are among my favorite comic book moments.

Thanks for the responses! After vagabond I'm gunna read this one most Likly. On the other hand there is also REAL that basketball manga. I've bought all of vagabond so gunna take. While for me to get to slam dunk cause I have to wait for them all to come in -_ -

Top Bottom