20th anniversary guts black version??

Hi!! Does anybody know how or where i can get my grubby paws on a 20th anniversary guts statue? Preferably the black version! I only discovered the existence of these statues recently, even though I have followed the manga for years! And here in Spain no one seems to know anything about them! Any help will be greatly appreciated!! Thank you all!!

closed to impossible. 20th anni is the best berserk ever made in AOW history and the black ver. Or the last ver. are the most accurate ones, blk ver. 30 pieces ww last ver. 50 pieces ww. You missed the boat most likely. The last ver. Sometimes u see dormers selling it. The blk ver u see no one ever wants to sell it.

Thanks for the info! It seems im about 5 years late! Damn it hurts... When i saw that statue i started saving immediately. Its hard to believe something so beautiful can exist... And the scale!!! Completely understandable that no one wants to sell there's. I only wish i new of it sooner!! The last versions good too but i have to admit im not convinced with the red interior bits, for me the darker the better!! Oh well I'll just have to keep dreaming :judo:

the new tentacle ship is amazing too. It is as a matter of fact a very well made piece, painting is extremely good, try get that one if possible. The scale is more like 1/7.

ugbphoenix said:
Hi!! Does anybody know how or where i can get my grubby paws on a 20th anniversary guts statue? Preferably the black version! I only discovered the existence of these statues recently, even though I have followed the manga for years! And here in Spain no one seems to know anything about them! Any help will be greatly appreciated!! Thank you all!!

Hey bud, They pop up on ebay and yahoo auctions time to time. The black version I havent seen pop up in a very long time. A few users on here sold their 20th anni just these past 4 months. You will find one just have patience

Top Bottom