Some Berserk colorization (and saying hello)

Hello,

I'm a quite new Berserk fan (I started reading it something like 3 years ago), and this is my first post on this wonderful forum!

Also I'm 24 and I'm french, so I'm sorry for any grammar/spell mistakes, I'm doing my best to be as clear as possible :isidro:.

More to the point, I thought it would be great to show you some panel colorization I made a while ago, sadly I hadn't got a lot of time to have fun with photoshop lately.

So here it is :guts:

Probably my favorite apostle:

berserk__chapter_332__irvine_colorization_by_zelis78-d5kd5l0.png

This one took me quite a long time...
_berserk_sacrifice_by_zelis78-d5kobfa.png

:SK:
_berserk__zodd_and_skullknight_by_zelis78-d5kjnw6.png

:femto:
_berserk__griffith_and_zodd_by_zelis78-d5kgman.jpg

Hope you like it, and see you around!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Hi zelis, welcome to the forum. I like what you did with Irvine, the color scheme is interesting.

Kompozinaut

Sylph Sword
Really like your colors, Zelis!

They remind me of old 60's or 70's comic colors. That may be a good or bad thing for some people, but I'm a fan!

And as Aaz said, the colors for Irvine are pretty unique. Definitely not how I've imagined it before, but cool nonetheless.

Hope you can find time to do more colors in the future. I'd like to see what you might do with something like Falconia.

Mammon

Mangoku army
zelis said:
Also I'm 24 and I'm french, so I'm sorry for any grammar/spell mistakes, I'm doing my best to be as clear as possible :isidro:.

Ha, you sound like me :carcus: I'm a couple years older though...

Welcome and I love the :zodd:/ :SK: one. The others are good too (I just find the eclipse one a bit too messy... like, I wouldn't want to stare at it drunk), I like your style.
à bientôt l'ami!

Oburi

All praise Grail
Welcome to the Forum Zelis! Really enjoy your colors. It's great to have a different take on the art :guts:

Top Bottom