Author Topic: WTB: All 3 life-size 1:1 busts by James Perkins  (Read 918 times)

Offline Ahmetal

• Of the Interstice
  • God hand help us
WTB: All 3 life-size 1:1 busts by James Perkins
« on: June 25, 2014, 01:23:28 AM »
Those busts. I lost some beauty sleep when I realized I missed the boat on those projects. This seems like an amazing community. I'm sad it took me this long to discover but thrilled to finally be a member.

I covet all three of the life-size busts by James Perkins more than anything. In addition to the busts and Tentacle Ship I am also seeking: 20th anniversary Guts...of course (preferably a bloody version) and the 2010 Guts black version. Quite the tall order, I know. Laugh it up.

Found the 20th anniversary, 2010 and ordered the Tentacle Ship. I Still need all 3 life-size 1:1 Busts: femto, skullknight and berserker helmet
« Last Edit: July 04, 2014, 10:27:32 PM by Ahmetal »

Offline andrewdsz

Re: WTB: Tentacle Ship, all 3 life-size 1:1 busts by James Perkins
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 07:53:57 PM »
yea bro you are kind of out of luck on that tentacle ship piece. I think unless it is broken no one is going to sell it, at least not soon. But if u have patients eventually someone here will sell it for sure(not me :guts:). At least 10 buyers are skullers. :beast:

Offline Zoddit

Re: WTB: Tentacle Ship, all 3 life-size 1:1 busts by James Perkins
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 08:52:44 AM »
For the Tentacle Ship you can quietly wait for a repaint by AoW, I guess. Maybe it will be even better than the original, who knows...
For 20th anniversary it's still a matter of patience. Except 2009 Exclusive Version 2, all other releases are bloody, even if I'm not a fan of the ones with the "euro" helmet. Anyway, if you preserve the money and keep to monitoring here and ebay, you will have your chance.

Offline Ahmetal

• Of the Interstice
  • God hand help us
Re: WTB: All 3 life-size 1:1 busts by James Perkins
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 07:08:13 PM »
Bump - I am still desperately looking for all three 1:1 helmets by James Perkins. If anyone is considering letting go of any of them please contact me and maybe we can strike up a deal. Thanks.